News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Trade agreements...

Started by jjj, August 06, 2007, 11:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Chatty

Quote from: Darlica on August 17, 2007, 10:57:27 PM
Quote from: jjj on August 17, 2007, 02:53:45 PM
Quotethe members of the species that have the trait would die out
Another observation is that the human body is designed for heterosexual activities. Any other use/ abuse leads to bleeding and muscle destruction.

You are out on very deep water now my friend and from what I can tell by you posts you don't have the slightest clue on how to navigate them...

Are you aware that women can get irreparable damage to their genital area when raped. How does that fit in in your "human body is designed for heterosexual activities" theory?
(actually I'm of the opinion that rape has very little do with sex but that is entirely differnt can of worms)

There are also many heterosexuals engaging in "activities" that I suppose you would classify as norm breaking... what do you call them?

Also, I have never heard about any "muscle destruction" due to lesbian "activities" which are to be considered as homosexual "activities" since two people of the same sex are involved. ::)

Frankly, this line of arguments are as dumb as the old one that your brain will decay and you will grow hair on the palms of your hand if you masturbate! 

Damage to the body occur when one part isn't paying attention to the other for some reason, and that goes for all thinkable partner constellations. 

/D

Thank you for saying that so I didn't have to go off again...I need to limit my fits to one a day.
This sig area under construction.

jjj

QuoteI don't call homosexuality 'evil'.
Sure, nothing stops us to confuse negat traits with genetic abnormalities. Yet, the difference is that neg traits, such as envy, selfishness, aggression, rage, possessiveness, power-hunger etc. are indeed undesired, destructive neg traits, whereas physical handicaps or abnormalities are merely undesired physical shortcomings.
QuoteAccording to your observation of the majority as the standard by which nature's "intention" can be measured, do you consider all men to be abnormal?

All people seem normal until we get to know them...
QuoteWhat about all non-asian people?
Same with them. My global experience taught me that there exist only two nationalities in the world: the good and the bad (+ in movies... the ugly!) Beside, I thought I answered your question with the following:
>>>My method of observing nature and reasoning isn't rigid. To the contrary... quite adaptable/ flexible and takes into account diverse factors, depending on the matter to be investigated. In some cases it's the norm, which is crucial, in other cases it the shape, size, weight, frequency, color, circumstances, intensity etc.

I wrote, "Allow me to speak out, dear, strict Moderators!" permission and so hopeful to beg permission and avoid getting another warning.
It's my uncertainty... because I never know when/ if my written words/thought might offend anyone here. Beside, I assure you that nothing said in here is ever going to offend me... but your overreactions to my words / insight and warnings... worry me somewhat; that's all.
Next please!   ;)
QuoteAre you aware that women can get irreparable damage to their genital area when raped. How does that fit in in your "human body is designed for heterosexual activities" theory?
Abuse of all sorts is invariably destructive. Yet, usual/ regular or normal (heterosexual) intercourse is considered neither harmful, nor destructive, whereas homosexual activities easily causes skin/ tissue rupture and in the long run irreparable muscle destruction, because the skin is far weaker and designed to merely evacuate digested food.
QuoteThere are also many heterosexuals engaging in "activities" that I suppose you would classify as norm breaking... what do you call them?
Confused perv's!  ;D  Suffering from sexual disorientation/ perversion.
QuoteAlso, I have never heard about...
It's about time you hear about!   :D

Quote..."muscle destruction" due to lesbian "activities" which are to be considered as homosexual "activities" since two people of the same sex are involved.   
That's, because they are missing the vital male bits and if they substitute them with objects, the result will be the same; albeit women's tissues are more flexible. Men have more muscles and women more flap.
QuoteFrankly, this line of arguments are as dumb as the old one that your brain will decay and you will grow hair on the palms of your hand if you masturbate! 
I agree and to avoid it I got married, yet now hair seems to grow between teeth; go to dentist for haircuts.
==========================
QuoteGenes do not constantly mutate.  It's very possible that the genes passed down to a child from the parents are completely identical to the parents...
I reason that, by engaging in prolonged activities, such as practicing piano for years, we actually amend our genetic make-up and estimate that every generation is limited to enrich its gene program by some 3-5% and it's not always guaranteed that our offspring is going to inherit our personal contribution.

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Quote from: jjj on August 18, 2007, 02:14:34 AM
QuoteI don't call homosexuality 'evil'.
Sure, nothing stops us to confuse negat traits with genetic abnormalities. Yet, the difference is that neg traits, such as envy, selfishness, aggression, rage, possessiveness, power-hunger etc. are indeed undesired, destructive neg traits, whereas physical handicaps or abnormalities are merely undesired physical shortcomings.
Actually, all those traits can be positive as well.  They're only negative when you have too much of them, or when they're misdirected.

Envy and power-hunger are only ambition cranked way up.  Selfishness is only too much self-interest (and possessiveness is only too much regard for material posessions), and aggression is only assertiveness taken too far.  Anger (or rage) can be a positive trait when used properly; much of the Civil Rights movement came out of anger at the status quo, for example.

Quote from: jjj on August 18, 2007, 02:14:34 AMAbuse of all sorts is invariably destructive. Yet, usual/ regular or normal (heterosexual) intercourse is considered neither harmful, nor destructive, whereas homosexual activities easily causes skin/ tissue rupture and in the long run irreparable muscle destruction, because the skin is far weaker and designed to merely evacuate digested food.
I'd wager that the female body can have just as rough a time in going through childbirth.  Does that mean that we aren't "intended" to breed?

QuoteGenes do not constantly mutate.  It's very possible that the genes passed down to a child from the parents are completely identical to the parents...
I reason that, by engaging in prolonged activities, such as practicing piano for years, we actually amend our genetic make-up and estimate that every generation is limited to enrich its gene program by some 3-5% and it's not always guaranteed that our offspring is going to inherit our personal contribution.
I guarantee you that no amount of piano practice will change your genes.*  If you believe that it can, you have a faulty understanding of basic genetics.

*provided your piano isn't radioactive, that is, but even that genetic change won't make your kids better musicians than you were.

goat starer

Quote from: Opsanus tau on August 17, 2007, 04:29:34 PM
I think that the problem may be the word "normal". That is a very misunderstood word. Perhaps a better word would be "average", which has to do with statistics. On average, humans have two legs, two arms, are heterosexual, are women and live in Asia. The rest of us are other than average, but still exist within nature. We are not mutants, we are simply less in number than the average.

whilst i agree with you about most things the only mathmatecal average which sees people having these things is mode. not generally considered a good average. the avearge person has 1.998 legs, 1.996 arms, is 91.2% heterosexual, 51% female and are 58% asian.

should anyone meet this paragon of animals, like unto a god in apprehension, please let me know so i can put them in a zoo!
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Alpaca

Quote from: Sibling Lambicus the Toluous on August 18, 2007, 03:18:09 AM
*provided your piano isn't radioactive, that is, but even that genetic change won't make your kids better musicians than you were.

Oh. I see. This explains a lot...

jjj, I'm curious about the 3-5% statistic you cite from your personal observations. How did you arrive at that, exactly? (And not just "through observation," please. What was your method for gathering and analyzing the data to support this finding?)

That tidbit aside, I believe what you are describing is Lamarckism. I know you've decried scientists in another post, but this guy might be worth a read, since he apparently would have agreed with you about the acquisition and inheritance of genetic traits. Getting at least through the third paragraph of that article might be helpful, as it describes the modern theories of evolution that have since overridden Lamarck's concepts - although said concepts remain useful in other fields.
There is a pleasure sure to being mad
That only madmen know.
--John Dryden

Bruder Cuzzen

Quote from: jjj on August 16, 2007, 07:44:16 PM
Dear Bruder Cuzzen... Your humor is irresistible! Do y...
I wasn't trying to be funny.

WTF??? are you still doing in here and not giving samples of your poetry ? some recipes ? with perhaps insights to their origins and such ?

And still no two cent contribution regarding humility!!!!!!....

And now you are thumbing your nose at patience !

I now I see you as a wee kid , one who has found the most awwwwsome perfecttest stick down by the beach . Now you are running around the monastery  waving it about , showing it off and stirring the contents of every damn toilet you can find .
I will always consider you a friend , but that stick you wave about.....I'm giving myself some distance....yes , tis  a lovely stick.....with a variety of usages....I am happy with your contentment....

Aggie

Quote from: goat starer on August 18, 2007, 04:18:24 AMthe avearge person has 1.998 legs, 1.996 arms, is 91.2% heterosexual, 51% female and are 58% asian.

should anyone meet this paragon of animals, like unto a god in apprehension, please let me know so i can put them in a zoo!

You haven't been to Thailand, have you, Goatie? ;)
WWDDD?

jjj

QuoteEnvy and power-hunger are only ambition cranked way up.  Selfishness is only too much self-interest (and possessiveness is only too much regard for material posessions), and aggression is only assertiveness taken too far.  Anger (or rage) can be a positive trait when used properly; much of the Civil Rights movement came out of anger at the status quo, for example.
That's why we should dismantle them instead of putting up with them or worse, fostering them. If you analyze every neg/ detrimental result the true cause was a (or several) neg trait(s).
QuoteChildbirth...
Women's bodies are designed to take it; men not.
Quote...no amount of piano practice will change your genes.
Since you know it, please explain how (for instants) a musical talent is inherited, if it's not, because an ancestor from that particular family tree was musically active?  On Boxing Day I used to ask my little fans: 'What did you get for Christmas? I got a whistle!  See, that explains it all or does it?

QuoteI'm curious about the 3-5% statistic you cite from your personal observations. How did you arrive at that, exactly? (And not just "through observation," please. What was your method for gathering and analyzing the data to support this finding?)
Taking in account that it took some 26 generations for a world renowned concert pianist (a relative) for him to excel (plus personal experiences), makes me arrive at that evolution pace. He comes from a piano builder family tree... Mind you, not every child inherits its parents unique abilities or talents.
QuoteLamarckism...
trust me he stole it from me!   ;) I enjoy to do my own reasoning on that matter, albeit I don't mind to amend it at a given time as the opportunity arises. For now I'm quite satisfied to have tracked it down thus far.
N
Quoteow you are running around the monastery  waving it about , showing it off and stirring  the contents of every damn toilet you can find .
Good fun! Jeez, I wished I could apply English like that...
QuoteYou haven't been to Thailand...
Stay clear of Thailand, because a friend of my brother was their two years ago, caught AIDS and now my brother got his ashes. At least hairs between fingers won't kill you!
If you are really desperat, do it like me: My sweetheart is in Chile and I have to renovate my flat here in Sydney. Albeit I'm still horny as the neighbor's 'Lumpi' I'm not tempted to look for a woman here. I built myself a very efficient machine! Much better than the pink stuff on sale in those weird shops. End of that problem!

Darlica

QuoteThere are also many heterosexuals engaging in "activities" that I suppose you would classify as norm breaking... what do you call them?
Confused perv's!  ;D  Suffering from sexual disorientation/ perversion.
QuoteAlso, I have never heard about...
It's about time you hear about!   :D
You know, I hope you joke about this... However it is not funny.

Quote..."muscle destruction" due to lesbian "activities" which are to be considered as homosexual "activities" since two people of the same sex are involved.   
That's, because they are missing the vital male bits and if they substitute them with objects, the result will be the same; albeit women's tissues are more flexible. Men have more muscles and women more flap.
Dear friend, Women do not miss vital male bits we have other vital bits! Sex does not equals penetration there is a lot of other things to it... For all sexes and couple constellations.

/D
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Darlica

Quote from: jjj on August 18, 2007, 09:04:56 AM

Stay clear of Thailand, because a friend of my brother was their two years ago, caught AIDS and now my brother got his ashes. At least hairs between fingers won't kill you!

Your horniness is non of our business neither the way you choose handle it.
Condolences to your brothers for his friend. However this sentence about Thailand and there by Thai people not only borders to racism, it crosses the bridges and burns them behind it.

Have you for one second considered that there may be Thai people present here?

This is not funny, at all. If you consider this funny please stick to being serious.

/D
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

jjj

OK on a more serious not:  If our partner relationship is founded on genuine emotional compatibility, than there's no need for 'norm breaking activities'.
Quotemuscle destruction due to lesbian "activities" which are to be considered as homosexual "activities" since two people of the same sex are involved. 
Obviously, lesbian activities don't necessarily involve penetration. Thus, muscle destruction can be discounted. In cases, where women use object for penetration, muscle destruction can equally occur. Women's genital tissues also becomes thinner (weaker) with age.

Griffin NoName

Quote from: jjj on August 18, 2007, 09:04:56 AM

QuoteChildbirth...
Women's bodies are designed to take it; men not.

The design was poorly executed then. Wonder how that happened?

There was no way out for my baby as unknown at the time was that my pelvic bones do not allow enough space to give birth. Without human surgical intervention to overcome this genetic deafult we would have both died. My second child would never have existed either.

It's intriguing wondering what a much better place the world would be without me and my offspring. Less chance of my bad genes remaining in circulation for one. Bad birth canal genes should be wiped out !!!  :'(

Childbirth is far from perfect. It is still a killer of women and children.  A natural killer. One which humans mess with and prevent correction to survival of the fittest. Steralisation of bad pelvic females may be needed.

:beta:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

goat starer

if you ask any group of people in their 30s if they would be dead without medical intervention (be it childbirth or an appendix) you invariably find that at least 50% would be. We are all so unnatural and imperfect!

I would like to suggest some kind of cleansing programme to rid us of these imperfect specimens. a sort of 'final solution' to mans imperfections that will pave the way for 1000 years of JJJ utopia.
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

jjj

QuoteChildbirth is far from perfect. It is still a killer of women and children.  A natural killer. One which humans mess with and prevent correction to survival of the fittest. Steralisation of bad pelvic females may be needed.
Women have the choice/ right not to have children. Bad pelvic women are aware of their condition and thus, need to abstain from childbearing or choose the Cesarean method. Or could it be (like homosexuality) that nature tries to curb population growth in this way?

QuoteWe are all so unnatural and imperfect!
???     Speak for yourself!
QuoteI would like to suggest some kind of cleansing programme
Buy yourself a Maytag washer and washing powder!
Quoteto rid us of these imperfect specimens. a sort of 'final solution' to mans imperfections that will pave the way for 1000 years of JJJ utopia.
Now don't dare to drag me into your personalized 'Hitler' utopia program, will you?

jjj

There are countless reasons why some of us inherited less than healthy genes. One thing is sure that nature had a reason for each and every created flawed gene pattern. I.e. nothing is coincidental. Albeit to us the true reason is unknown most of the time, some reasons, such as the consequence of alcohol, drug abuse, smoking etc. are known. I wouldn't be surprised that horrendous situations, such as war, torture etc. might as well trigger neg genetic mutations. Yes, there's something we can/ should do, namely: learning to co-operate with nature. Here's how:
>>> Society should aim at creating and maintaining a high standard of family values, because it benefits society in every aspect and ultimately it's going to benefit our evolution as well. Dismantling or at least curbing of inherited/ environmentally acquired neg traits is a good way to start.  Next, we need to ensure that every family offers their children love & affection. The first four years of a child's life on parent should be with the child at all times. Parents, who don't know how to offer their children love and affection (because they themselves suffered a cruel childhood), need to be instructed and practice it. This way their children will be able to break the vicious cycle and become good parents. I don't think it's something too hard to believe and please don't ask me how I arrive at this 'Hitler's Utopia', because pondering and reasoning (like fresh air... and Hitler's Utopia) is available to all of us. Just grab yourself a swastika and stick it up your... mind!!   ;D

P.S. We abuse our bodies with stress and drugs etc. and torture our hearts and minds with varies neg traits day in, day out. No wonder our bodies fail to deliver the desired results. Our bodies are subtle machines and as such require all the care (such as a healthy diet) and emotional peace to accomplish all these intricate genetic processes.