News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Trade agreements...

Started by jjj, August 06, 2007, 11:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Chatty

I'd suppose as a DES daughter, I should have been sterilized at puberty...
This sig area under construction.

Griffin NoName

I should be dead. Apparently.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

One more thing that nor siblings, mods or admins had said (at least explicitly): there is not absolute freedom of  speech within the walls of the monastery. We do not allow hateful speech, offensive material, and we reserve the right to determine which is which.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

goat starer

Quote from: Griffin NoName on August 19, 2007, 02:20:37 AM
Quote from: jjj on August 18, 2007, 11:16:33 AM
QuoteChildbirth is far from perfect. It is still a killer of women and children.  A natural killer. One which humans mess with and prevent correction to survival of the fittest. Steralisation of bad pelvic females may be needed.
Women have the choice/ right not to have children. Bad pelvic women are aware of their condition and thus, need to abstain from childbearing or choose the Cesarean method. Or could it be (like homosexuality) that nature tries to curb population growth in this way?

Worldwide, few women have the choice/right not to have children.

"Bad pelvic" women are not aware of the shape of their pelvis until it fails to allow childbirth the first time, unless they have been X-rayed or scanned which few will have been. The usual way it is discovered is post-childbirth when birth trauma leads to investigation. If they are still alive.

interestingly the human pelvis was included in a recent new scientist article debunking intelligent design. ALL womens pelvises are not ideal for childbirth because in adapting to upright walking (which confers many advantages) there was a pay off in terms of suitability for childbirth - that is how evolution works. That is why the ludicrous idea that there is a 'natural', 'correct' way for people to be is simply wrong.
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Sibling Chatty

Quote from: Griffin NoName on August 19, 2007, 02:38:57 AM
I should be dead. Apparently.

Or possibly we shouldn't have been born...

What if our mothers weren't "right" either??

(I know mine wasn't...if she'd been the perfect human reproduction animal she wouldn't have had so many miscarriages. Damn, I was superfluous before I got here.)

Griffin NoName

Gosh, I wonder how many people are like us Chatty?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Scriblerus the Philosophe

There's at least three of us.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

I'm so glad that I prefer modern medicine to 'natural philosophy'...or whatevet it's called THIS go-round.

The Meromorph

I'd be ten years (horribly) dead, if not for the evil rapacious drug companies.
Dances with Motorcycles.

Griffin NoName

Curiously I never read the start of this thread. I am beginning to wonder, at last, what it has to do with trade agreements.

It seems to me an awful lot of people I know shouldn't be alive at all under the current terms. I'll offer to trade bodies with all of you as I imagine the same must be true for you all if you look around you.

If we trade bodies, I expect we would get away with it. I reckon it would take a long time for anyone to work out why my back yard was full of assorted american bodies. I haven't worked out the transport arrangements but that's a mere detail. It's a long shot but it might just work and we would at least be trying to restore a more natural world.
Psychic Hotline Host

ivor

Perfection is a human construct nature never intended.

You can all relax now.  :mrgreen:

goat starer

trade agreements. evil capitalist methods of keeping the proletariat in check if you ask me  ;D

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Sibling Chatty

The proletariat is tired of checks.

How about a nice stripe, or maybe polka dots!! Dots are so festive!! :mrgreen:

goat starer

dont try to divert us from the inevitable path of historical progress with your capitalist fripperies of fashion and pattern.  :mrgreen:

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Alpaca

They're not merely capitalist, Goat. Bourgeoisie slime is more like it. (That phrase needs to be used more gratuitously.)
There is a pleasure sure to being mad
That only madmen know.
--John Dryden