News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by Scriblerus the Philosophe, October 05, 2006, 02:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

A Colombian cheese bread called pandebono.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Opsa

Oooh! Sounds and looks great!

I just had leftover spinach fusilli with pesto for lunch.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Hot red beans with sausage and rice.

pieces o nine

vanilla icecream, very soothing.
:sneeze:
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Opsa

Cream cheese on a whole wheat bun.

pieces o nine

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

An Italian sub in my office desk

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

mix of Chex with cocoa puffs and yogurt

Pachyderm

Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I am jealous.

An egg with cheddar on an asiago cheese bagel.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Lindorm

Made a Ribollita that turned out very well, if I am permitted to brag a bit here.

It's an italian soup, somewhat in the style of a minestrone, and traditionally made with various little bits and pieces that didn't get away in time when you opened the pantry door.

In a big pot, I let some dried, smoked and salt-cured pork get some colour and the fat started to melt out. I then added some sliced & diced (no need to get fancy here) carrots, celeriac, onion, garlic and fennel, and let them wilt for a bit. A tin or two of some nice whole tomatos, plus some chicken stock and a boquet with thyme, rosemary and bayleaf also went into the pot.

When the whole thing was boiling nicely, I added a small mountain of shredded savoy cabbage and blette -Swiss chard, I believe and let the whole thing boil for about 45 minutes. I then cheated and added some tinned canneloni beans (instead of boiling them on my own), adjusted the seasoning and let the whole thing boil for about ten minutes more.

Take some stale light sourdough bread and tear it in smaller pieces. Add a fistful of these to a bowl, ladle soup over it, and sprinkle generously with grated parmesan.

Not bad at all!
Der Eisenbahner lebt von seinem kärglichen Gehalt sowie von der durch nichts zu erschütternden Überzeugung, daß es ohne ihn im Betriebe nicht gehe.
K.Tucholsky (1930)

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

pieces o nine

Careful.

I hear they can give nightmares...

Scriblerus the Philosophe

It's more like that I'm not eating. My mom brought home micro-wave Indian food and omg it smells so gooood. :( I'm hoping she can't finish it tonight because there's only one and I'm a fat kid and want it.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Banana and cereal with yogurt
Quote from: pieces o nine on December 11, 2009, 03:11:31 AM
I hear they can give nightmares...
Are you presaging a nightmarish day?