News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by Sibling Zono (anon1mat0), October 12, 2006, 06:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roland Deschain

Quote from: Griffin NoName on July 20, 2012, 04:20:12 AMOr tesserae.
I think i've just found the place who can make and install my long-awaited mosaic of:-

"I love cheese" - Buffy Summers

Sibling DavidH

I took this yesterday from Chepstow Castle.  The castle is in Wales, the river is the Wye and everything on the other side is in England.  The iron bridge was built in 1816.

Griffin NoName

I once stayed in a tiny bar/hotel right opposite side of the street from Chepstow Castle............ 42 years ago.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

Very cool!

Someday I'll post a pic of the border between the Ocean o'Sand and Wyoming. But I'll warn you a few days ahead of time, so you have a chance to brace yourselves!   ;)
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Sibling DavidH

Here's a loony one:

Yesterday I was at a friend's place, helping with a fundraising 'Open Garden' day for Home Start.  The photographer from the Hereford Journal turned up.  He wanted a shot of Wendy and the friend together with me pretending to photograph the flowers ("visitor to charity Open Garden" story).

So here's my shot of a photographer photographing me photographing some flowers.  ;D

I can't wait to see what they print on Wednesday.

Roland Deschain

Quote from: Sibling DavidH on September 09, 2012, 04:43:04 PM
Here's a loony one...I can't wait to see what they print on Wednesday.
:mrgreen:

"I love cheese" - Buffy Summers

Opsa

Ya gotta love Bugs, but those Japanese Anemone are very pretty!

How'd the photos come out?

Sibling DavidH

Quote from: OpsaHow'd the photos come out?

So bad that I am absolutely not going to post it!  It was absolutely dire!  I'll kill Alan next time I see him.  :mrgreen:

Sibling DavidH

Anybody fancy a cuddly Hallowe'en avatar?

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Opsa

The vampire kitteh is adorable, but the chicken is quite startling, I must say.

I saw some interesting things on my train ride back from Boston. See below.

The first one was in the rest room. I think it is threatening us with eternal damnation. Th'Opsalette says it's just a guy with a broom and a hat, but who holds a broom upside-down like that? And who wears a hat that comes out of the sides of his head? No, friends, it is clearly the Beast.

The other two are of a strange person I spotted riding on top of someone's luggage.

pieces o nine

Startling pics, Opsa!
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Sibling DavidH

The top one is Beelzebub, all right.  Not sure about the other feller, but I think it may be Kermit.

Opsa

I thought he looked a little bit like Domo, only toothless.

Sibling DavidH

I took this yesterday in St Fagans Museum, Cardiff: