News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The unlikely headline game

Started by beagle, October 02, 2006, 12:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin

Yeah, I came across this one! They must all have narcolepsy.
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

The Guardian
Risk of penile fractures rise at Christmas, doctors find
Researchers suspect euphoria and intimacy of season may be behind spike in cases [43% more penile fractures]

Swatopluk

Swatopluk

Aggie

I usually prefer spruce gum (one has to get just the right consistency, or it becomes a sticky mess that stay in your teeth for hours), or black poplar buds - especially if I have a sore throat (analgesic and anti-microbial) - but birch has its uses. That birch bark tar is supposed to be a reliable adhesive for many things and would likely have been manufactured in significant amounts for other uses. Haven't got around to making a batch here yet.  I do have a pot of chaga (birch fungus) tea brewing today.
WWDDD?

Griffin

Quote from: Swatopluk on January 26, 2024, 09:46:23 AMAncient 'chewing gum' sheds light on stone age teenagers' diet
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2024/jan/23/ancient-chewing-gum-stone-age-teenagers-diet

They were mostly teenagers due to life expectancy? Maybe no adults in society, all died off.
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand