News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Admiral Benbow

Started by The Black Spot, September 29, 2006, 12:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darlica

"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I heard one of it's uses is to enhance the flavor of...

Ooops! Wrong thread!
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Bluenose

<Enters bar, notices all the seats near the jelly pool are taken>

<Moves over to just behiond the best seats>

<Opens large packet of Old Ron's famous sausages>

<Eats several sausages>

<Waits for the sausages to do their stuff>

<Sits down in now vacvant seat, spreads out over three chairs, opens flagon of Captain's Delight XO>

Aaarrgghhh!  Tha' be b'tter. Now bring on them nekid wenches...
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Darlica

*Shows up behind the blue captain talking in to his ear*

Capt. Bluenose dear, 'ho said the wenches gonna be nekkid?
Tat leave nothin' for the imagunation... Now thin white muslin drenched in jello that ought t' be fodder for yer dirty mind. ;D

*disappears before the good captain turns his head*

*back in the girls makeshift lockerroom*
Girrrls, 5 layers o' thin cotton blouses, bodice and underskirt and undies that's t' dress code for t' tournament. Feel free t' flin' jello at t' audience at any time but don't drag t' poirats in t' t' pool some o' them haven't seen a soap for a decade or so. :D

Pachyderm

*high, falsetto voice*

"Any room fer a late entrant? Oi be Cap'n, erm, Mrs Capting that is Pachyderm. Oi brung a nioce white sail ter wear..."
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Opsa

(to "Missus Capting")
Oye, look here, dearie, we've all got a bit of hormones, but that beard has got to go. We only let clean shaven Wenches in here. (Faces, that is- legs and underarms is optional.) Off with ya!

(to the gurls)
G'arrgh, I was hoping we could pull summa the boys into the pit. Hadn't thought through the hoijean factor. Whaddif we gots another tub of just the plain horse-hoof gelatin wif some soap thrown in and give a good scrub ter whomever dares? Couldn't hurt, as I nowticed quite a foul smell wafting through the doining area just now. Thought we'd forgotten ter scrape up another dead one, again!

DaveL

YArrrr...

Why don't ye throw some cake and rum into the pit so we can have a trifle wrestlin' competition.

Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Aggie

Quote from: Opsanus tau on September 16, 2009, 05:48:39 PM
G'arrgh, I was hoping we could pull summa the boys into the pit. Hadn't thought through the hoijean factor. Whaddif we gots another tub of just the plain horse-hoof gelatin wif some soap thrown in and give a good scrub ter whomever dares? Couldn't hurt, as I nowticed quite a foul smell wafting through the doining area just now. Thought we'd forgotten ter scrape up another dead one, again!

Jes' chuck 'em in a tub o' lye-water - they's greasy enuf to make there owne soap. ;)
WWDDD?

pieces o nine

* slips into the wench's locker room *

* hangs up garment bag with the requisite ressling uniform *

Yarrrgh, hoo be judjin this resslin match, ennywayes?

Arrrgh we followin' thee Graeco-Roman rools (witch were manely fer boys, oi finks) oar be this "freestoile"?

Arrrgh their pennilteas fer "Hunnessisairy Ruffness" oar "Hunsportsminloike Condukt" ?
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Opsa

Fank Neptune you foinally showed up, Niners! We was lookin fer you.

Pennilteas fer "Hunnessisairy Ruffness" oar "Hunsportsminloike Condukt" ? Evans no, dearie, we gets POINTS fer 'em.

Darl and I wuz finkin of asking Griffin ter be judge.

Ooh, noice bodice, by the by.

Darlica

Good!

Oi was thinking t' 'ealth regulasions rules says no Poirats in the jelly tub... But what if we flin' enough jelly at t' crowd an wressel t'em on t' floor?  ;D

Opsa

Hmmm, good finking, there, Darlie. And by the way, 'ow does we make lye jelly?

Griffin NoName

Now then! Git bakk ter ye corners all o' ye. ('Ow menny corners we got?)

Oi sez 1st past the whipped Jello pisst post be ther winner.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

Old on, there, m'lud- give us a chance to get pisst, first.

Plus, me cod-forsaken bodice doesn't want to stay shut.

pieces o nine

yarrrrgh! me bloomers arrrgh rydin hup!
oi bain't yoost t'so menny lairs ov clothin, loike!

...rememmer thee crowd-pleesin' rooteens, grrrls...

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677