News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Admiral Benbow

Started by The Black Spot, September 29, 2006, 12:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Anywun seen Cap'n Aggie?  Oi's 'erd 'e mis'happropriated me best peg leg wot I wer goin' ter ware fer the xmas party.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Black Bart

Roight that's it...forty lashes fer menshunin Xmas afore we've even had Halloween!!!!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Pachyderm

"Ta, Blue"

*happy contented chewing sounds*

"Big Ron's gettin' better at the ol' sausages, eh? Ye kin ahlmost taste the meat in these ones. Does we get ter lick the jelly off've the laydees after the foight?"

*sounds of distant rumbling*

"Sorry, shouldn't have et all that boiled cabbage an onion ba-jees before comin' in"
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Aggie

Quote from: Griffin NoName on September 25, 2009, 12:46:46 AM

Anywun seen Cap'n Aggie?  Oi's 'erd 'e mis'happropriated me best peg leg wot I wer goin' ter ware fer the xmas party.

If that be yer best ye's moight as well strap back on what the barber cut orf....
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Black Bart on September 25, 2009, 02:06:50 PM
Roight that's it...forty lashes fer menshunin Xmas afore we've even had Halloween!!!!

Aaaargh! But Oi get a credit of forty lashes as a prize for being the first to menshiun it so that cancels it out. ArrrGh!
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

G'ARRRR! I'll gives the lot o' you fifty lashes wif a mouldy loggerhead if yer don't shut yer gobs and pay more attention to us loidies, as we is very delicate about our jello ressin.

Bluenose

*fumbles round n pocket of frock coat, comes up with another paper bag.  Looks inside*

Yarr!  Pachy, lookit wot Oi found!  Sum o' me old mum's 'ard boiled eggs.  Feel loike sum?

*stuffs two eggs in gob hole, munches contentedly, offers bag to Pachy*
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

pieces o nine

* syrup tishusly consults "Profeshunawl Ressling Hattacks" on eyepod *

hmmmmmmm, hmm, hmmm, roight.

* taykes deepe breff an prepayres t' hex acute "#28.7: Hair Pull" *
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Pachyderm

*takes bag*

"Ta, Blue. Tis a whoile since Oi last 'ad an 'ard boiled hegg. Kin Oi tempt yez with a speciality o' me ship's cook? Deep-fried brie, strong mustard and brussel sprouts, puts hairs on yer chest..."

"Jaysus, would yez look at that! Me favourite attack, the old No.27.8! Fair play ter ye, Pieces, tis allus a crowd pleaser that one!"

Opsa

*UNGODLY HOLLER!!!!*

Opsa stumbles as she turns to make the counter-attack, landing face-first in the jello. It soaks through several layers of frontage. Wiping two peep-holes to see through, she growls, putting her hands on her ample hips before landing a dainty boot in the posterior end of Niners, who makes a fantastic Slip-n-Slide maneuver through a fabulous transparent V of jello before slamming into Blue and Pachy's chairs, causing them to drop their bag of eggs.

Pachyderm

"Ere, Blue, does this mean we can join in now? Yer heggs is almost as covered in Jello as Opsa over there."

Bluenose

*observing the look in Pieces eyes*

Err, Pachy, me bucko, Oi finks now might not be at all horportune.  Hennyways, Oi got a tub of luverly octopus trifle me cooke made in me uvver pockit, Oi reckons it culd do wiv a bit o' jello...

*scoops some jello into tub*

there!  perfick!

*passes a spoon to Pachy, uses another one to help himself*

Yumm!  The ocky be jest delishuss!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

Pachyderm

"Did sumwun say 'rum'?" Don't moind if Oi do"

*turns to Pieces*

"Moight Oi 'ave sum ov yer Jello, luvverly laydee? T'would go a treat wif this 'ere hocktopus. Care for a tentacle or two?"

Bluenose

*lifts flagon of Captain's Delight XO from the under the chair, takes a draught*

Hoooeeee!

*thumps knees and thighs*

That were an hexellent week that were.  Puts hares on yer chest that duzz (an' on the palms o' yer 'ands, an' on yer ears.)

Them senior boys at the PPPS Dictillery sure be at the top o' their game theeze daiz.

'Ere, Pachy, 'ave a swig o' sumpin ter warm the cokkels...