News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Countdown to the Olympics

Started by Griffin NoName, June 07, 2012, 02:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, insert next item here
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, insert next item here

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling DavidH

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, insert next item here

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, insert next item here
[/quote]

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, insert next item here
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally  insert next item here
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Swatopluk

You dropped no less than 5 items, Bob

Griffin NoName

Bob's corrected:

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, insert next item here
Psychic Hotline Host

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Swatopluk on June 23, 2012, 09:54:42 PM
You dropped no less than 5 items, Bob

Not my fault the website won't update for many minutes at a time, now is it?

::)
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), insert next item here

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt,  insert next item here
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling DavidH

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, insert next item here

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, insert next item here

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it,  insert next item here
Psychic Hotline Host

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, insert next item here