News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Video Spam game

Started by anthrobabe, October 28, 2008, 06:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

pieces o nine

Thanks for posting this link, Swato. I looked for this when I first heard about it but didn't find a working link. It looks like there's a one-minute clip on YouTube now; give it a couple more days and it might appear in a more link-friendly version.

Also, I'm not surprised Faux News is  OUTRAGED  over this.    :D
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Griffin NoName

I didn't understand it.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

From my cold, dead hands

Charleton's brandishing of that rifle echoed (in my opinion) his brandishing of the staff god ordered him to carry (as Moses) in The Ten Commandments.  I referred to the cognitive dissonance of revering a man for both his sonorous delivery of  THOU SHALT NOT KILL  and his enthusiastic pandering to a group whose hard core members are more the "shoot first and ask questions after" and "kill 'em all, let god sort 'em out" mentality, in an editorial several years ago.

Does that help explain the video? Gun nuts here are losing their individual and collective shit over the video.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Griffin NoName

That does explain why I didn't understand it. I only found out what NRA stands for recently. The less I know about the US and guns, the better.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Griffin NoName

A message from the UK to the US

[youtube=425,350]om7O0MFkmpw[/youtube]
Psychic Hotline Host

pieces o nine

I enjoyed this very much and bookmarked his channel for later...     :)

pieces o nine

[youtube=425,350]2GCEtu5xP3M[/youtube]

TruthSurge does excellent reason-based videos, but I enjoy his music (both the beautiful and the silly) as well.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

pieces o nine

[youtube=425,350]5BBhNkywMJY[/youtube]

I...uh...do not recognize the...uh...Chair.

PLEASE LET ME FINISH thank you.

This is funny.   :D
Also, I suspect, a dig at the inanity of filibustering serious meetings for frivolous reasons.

Swatopluk

The internet may be FOR p0rn but it is made OF cats

[youtube=425,350]zi8VTeDHjcM[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zi8VTeDHjcM
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I placed this on WRU Listening but you have to watch it too: Epic Rap Battles of History!!!
[youtube=520,360]ZT2z0nrsQ8o[/youtube]
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I found this one in Pharyngula:
[youtube=580,360]eVen3LudUN0[/youtube]
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

pieces o nine

Yay - I finally found this on YouTube (mentioned some time back in another thread somewhere):

[youtube=425,350]N0Wn3Eey6dY[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY

For you non-USAians, the set is a spoof of a ghastly program my parents loved when I was a kid called "Hee Haw." It featured a couple performers famous from the Grand Ole Opry, visiting country-western bands, and extremely rustic humor. The recurrent characters were costumed in overalls or Daisy Duke shorts and off-shoulder ruffled "tops" and were always posed behind corn shocks or bales of hay. So yeah, he is totally poking a finger in the eye of the god, guns & gays crowd.  ;)
Enjoy...