News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Hi there Brother Cuzzen. We leave politics here to Goat and Beagle who fight over which newspaper to chew ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bruder Cuzzen

Hello again Griffen,

I don't recall a Goat,i do remember Beagle though,I trust their debate is good natured and hope they realized that everything one reads may not be true.Anyhow there is little nutrition in newsprint and they ought to be recycling anyhows. :D

Bruder Cuzzen

Pardon the double post but now that i'm at it,would someone fill me in on just what happened at TOP.It seems that it has gone commercial ,i find that to be very crass and pedestrian, although the membership seems to be growing,they leave much to be desired with all the trolling and such.The pirate forum has become extremely infantile and scant as opposed to the plain good ole fashioned  immaturity i'm so self proclaimedly adept at.

By the way has anyone managed to contact E.Raser his posts always has a way of making think,"what the..." and "Oh i think i understand...i think".

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Welcome Brother (sibling) Cuzzen.

Regarding Discworld you can blame Terry Pratchett for it. I have been contaminated with his books and now the only possible cleansing is to read all 35 of them. ;)

I don't know what happened to omnia, I stopped posting there when the elves were voluntarily exiled and the trolls took over (I hope I won't regret that metaphore).

Regarding E.Raser I noticed that he registered but never posted, I don't know if he had troubles with his registration (may be MB knows).
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Bluenose

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

E.Raser said it takes too much time writing his amazing english language to post here as well as Omnia.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

ivor

I think the language barrier prevents him from discerning the difference between here and TOP.

goat starer

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Opsa

It can also be a bit painful to one's posterior.

;)

Hey Brother Cuzzen! Glad you made your way in.

We don't mention TOP much here because they went one way and we went another and hopefully that is not a problem. Many of us still appreciate their satire.

Bruder Cuzzen

Hello Sibs!,I've just spent the last few days surfing this site and other places,I now consider myself informed.ths.

Opsa

Gee, you may be jumping to conclusions! But I hope you'll stick around.

Aggie

Heh, if you're at least informed about what we're doing here, the how and (original) why don't matter!
WWDDD?

DaveL

Hi TNW,

Welcome to our humble abode. The walls of the monastery can be a little daunting to visitors, so feel free to ask any questions.

Welcome aboard  :toast: :yar:
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Sibling Chatty

Quote from: TNWord on May 07, 2007, 10:10:39 AM
I am here now. 

Hi there. Welcome to the Monastery. Come in, have a refreshing beverage of choice. The brewmeisters will be along to tell you what's brewing!!
This sig area under construction.