News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

I, for one, like the single-value better.  I think the individual numbers are a personal thing, but it's the total that is really noticed.  Just like in life. (at least, like life should be, if it were remotely fair. ::) )
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Gloria The Camel

Well I have been in hibernation for the past 4 months or something around that so i have decided to re-announce that I am back! Back again and better than ever! I'll post again in another 4 months. jks jks I'll try and be a little more consistent from now on!

goat starer

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Opsa

Sibling Chatty

YAY!! GTC!!

I was afraid I was going to have to hitch a ride to OZ and go Parkouring until I found you!!

;D
This sig area under construction.

Gloria The Camel

Ahahaha Lol  :D Very cheesy lol ^_^

I'm glad to be back, lets see how long it takes before im gone again Lol

DaveL

YArrr...

All we need now is a Queenslander and we've got the entire east coast covered. Welcome back GTC!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Opsa

Pssst... I hear the Queen's been -er.. stepping out, if you know what I mean.

How's that for Queen slander?

ivor

Opsa

My apologies to the entire royal family and their subjects.

Griffin NoName

Welcome to jazzcica !!  MB, this is my friend, not a bot. Or at least, if a bot, you could have fooled me, so a very good one.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

ivor

Did she miss her activation email?  Her account shows as not activated.

Opsa

jazzcica

Hello! My friend the Griffin led me here, sounded like a nice, comfy place to be and I could do with some nice comfy places to be these days. I am definitely not a bot, just a bod, which bodes well, no? I like your extra smileys but I'm missing my favourite one, the finger trickle  :)
Does the notion of chocolate preclude the concept of free will?
[Sandra Boynton]

goat starer

hello! If the Griffin told you to come I am sure you will fit right in. I'm Goat and I hope we will be lovely friends.
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"