News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Continuous Briny Fable

Started by DaveL, October 02, 2006, 07:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveL

...water receptacles, which hastily filled Nigel's water tray. The mere site of Brenda leaning towards him made Nigel him to...
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Griffin NoName

...find a nice girl hamster and somewhere else to live but unfortunately there was no escaping Brenda's.......
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Black Bart

She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

DaveL

...celery stalk she'd presented to Nigel...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

DaveL

...nicely presented serving tray.

Meanwhile, the townsfolk had learnt of Bustlin Brian's prison escape. Mayor Keith Liversausage was busy at Portsmouth Town Hall, eyeing off his...

Black Bart

...new prosthetic ear.  " I'll ave revenge on those dasdardly pirates " said Ken "I'll levy a special pirate Olympics Tax on the blaggards"   Ken's personal assistant Miss Bloomfontaine vetured a reassuring word to her tormented boss:  "It could have been much worse Mr Liversausage, those nasty pirates could have chopped off your..."

Bluenose

"... Oh no!" Miss Bloomfontaine exclaimed as she saw the pained look of dejection on (Red) Ken's face.  " Surely you don't mean they did cut off your..."
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

DaveL

...Council expenses allowance.  'Yes indeed' said Keith 'no more trips to Madame Fifi's to have...'

The Black Spot

...cucumber sandwiches with the church council. No, in future I'll just have to have a straightforward...

Bluenose

"... foot long subway pork riblets on an oregano and parmesan roll with swiss cheese, tomato, cucumber, sweet onion and jalapeno and southwest chippotle dressing and a large Coke Zero and then nick over to Madam Fifi's for one of her quick budget special..." 
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

.... video conference calls to swap carbon emissions with......
Psychic Hotline Host

Black Bart

...Debby from Dallas, Profile: Single, Children: 14, Likes: Ballroom Dancing, Mud Wrestling and Flower arranging Y'all.  Dislikes: Small Portions and Runnin out of Ammo. 

"What the hell happened to your ear Ken?" asked Debbie, her image flickered accross the screen and Ken couldn't help but admire Debbie's huge...

DaveL

...portions she'd allocated to him for his post kidnap dinner.

'How yer feelin Keithy?' Is there anything I can get yer' said Debbie. 'Yes sure' said Keith 'I'd really love it if you'd give me a...'

Calico Jack

....tart, bakewell is me preferred choice but I'm partial to a jam tart as well.  Could I have some cream on me tart please that would be nice.  What on earth are you doing I want the cream on me tart not on me.....
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.