News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Finish the Pirate Headlines

Started by Black Bart, January 29, 2008, 10:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beagle

Sudden Squall to blame for WalkthePlank's curry falling in the Pacificand causing an outbreak of Line dancing

Drunken tatto convention trip was mistake says Bart, after failed attempt to erase giant pair of *****.
The angels have the phone box

DaveL

Drunken tatto convention trip was mistake says Bart, after failed attempt to erase giant pair of Geoducks from his trouser line.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck#Industry_and_impact

Griffin spies ***** sumggling a long large ***** into Big Ron's shop. Sausage production expected to ******
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Griffin NoName

Griffin spies DaveL sumggling a long large marrow into Big Ron's shop. Sausage production expected to diversify

DaveL loses his ********* during tug of war. Townsfolk shocked by his ********.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

DaveL loses his Train of Thought during tug of war. Townsfolk shocked by his Ignoring the Plight of Beagle, Still Languishing in the Portsmouth Publicke Oz Spittal Stables.

DaveL Apologizes to Beagle, Offering to ************ at ************, to Sort It Out.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Pachyderm

DaveL Apologizes to Beagle, Offering to tilt at windmills, to Sort It Out.

Pirates ************ at mention of "windmills".

Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Black Bart

Pirates offer free beach rides on Donkey Hotey at mention of "windmills".

Pirates demand less ******* in the Piratey headlines as Black Bart suffered a ******* whilst trying to ******** Diversifikashun.
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

beagle

Pirates demand less polysyllabicity in the Piratey headlines as Black Bart suffered a hernia whilst trying to typeset Diversifikashun.

Black Bart thanks ***** for their support.

Bluenose

Black Bart thanks surgical truss makers for their support.

Beagle Off His Food, Blames *******
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

beagle

Beagle Off His Food, Blames snail porridge.

Leading chef found ******** in the rigging.

pieces o nine

Leading chef found Snail Fishing in the rigging.

Citizens Against Snail Fishing Protest at ****** and Demand ******.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Griffin NoName

Citizens Against Snail Fishing Protest at Slime Robbers and Demand Safety Barriers.

Pieces found******* on deck.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

Pieces found lying in a pool of jello on deck.

Outbreak of jello ****** in Portsmouth
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

pieces o nine

Outbreak of jello shortages in Portsmouth

Big Ron Vows to * * * * * to Meat Jello Shortages Head-on

DaveL

Big Ron Vows to boost aspic production to Meat Jello Shortages Head-on

Darlica finds Pirates in the Baltic Sea that speak fluent Swedish Pirate, including words like ******, ***** and *****.

Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Pachyderm

Darlica finds Pirates in the Baltic Sea that speak fluent Swedish Pirate, including words like Konungariket Sverige, Försvarsmakten and ABBA.   

Polymath pirates in ********* , Swato ******* in shock.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....