News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Finish the Pirate Headlines

Started by Black Bart, January 29, 2008, 10:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Bart

Polymath pirates in Parrot Speach Outrage , Swato's  beard drops off in shock.

Fears that the 'Axis of Weevil' could spread it's corrupting influence to Portsmouth sparks mass *******.
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

pieces o nine

Fears that the 'Axis of Weevil' could spread it's corrupting influence to Portsmouth sparks mass enlistment stampede.

The Axis of Weevil Throws its Cap into the Rung for Upcoming * * * * * Elections.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bluenose

The Axis of Weevil Throws its Cap into the Rung for Upcoming Step Ladder Hat Elections.

Upsurge Of Ladders With Hats Blamed On * * * * *
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

pieces o nine

Upsurge Of Ladders With Hats Blamed On PoN's Deplorable Spelling

Local Hardware Store Inundated with Stepladder Returns as Fickle Populace Turns Its Attention to * * * * *

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Pachyderm

Local Hardware Store Inundated with Stepladder Returns as Fickle Populace Turns Its Attention to Slug Racing

*********** banninated fom city environs as Slug Grand National nears.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Griffin NoName

Slug Fanciers banninated fom city environs as Slug Grand National nears.

Bluenose arrested for distributing illegal*************** outside hardware stores
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

Bluenose arrested for distributing illegal snail baits outside hardware stores

Slug Grand National under threat from ***************
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

pieces o nine

Slug Grand National under threat from stale beer dumped outside the local pubs.

Slug Grand National Judges Strike Back With * * * * * .

Black Bart

This whole slug thing has reminded me that I buried a 'beer' slug trap in the garden way back in the summer!!!!  Those slugs must be well and truly Brahms and List by now!!!

Slug Grand National Judges Strike Back With new Lemon and Slime drink .

Drunken Slugs terrorize local community with their ******

beagle

Drunken Slugs terrorize local community with their breakdancing

Tired and emotional Bart falls in own trap and is anointed **** by drunken slugs.
The angels have the phone box

pieces o nine

Tired and emotional Bart falls in own trap and is anointed Grand Maggot by drunken slugs.

Long-Winded Tales o'the Ocean on Hiatus as Cap'n Bart * * * * * an Avatar Celebrating His New Status

beagle

Long-Winded Tales o'the Ocean on Hiatus as Cap'n Bart chokes on an Avatar Celebrating His New Status

Leading surgeons baffled as to whether to use tweezers or a ***** in avatarectomy. Boiling pitch on standby. 

Griffin NoName

Leading surgeons baffled as to whether to use tweezers or a knitting needle in avatarectomy. Boiling pitch on standby. 

Beagle falls in boiling pitch mistaking it for ***********

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Black Bart

Beagle falls in boiling pitch mistaking it for a cold Fish Head Stew Plunge Pool at his local David Lloyd Centre.

Off topic: Grand Maggot...I like it.

Hall of the Mountain King in Full Orchestra heard emanating from the basement of the Admiral Benbow, Grand Maggot suspected to be holding a ********

beagle

Hall of the Mountain King in Full Orchestra heard emanating from the basement of the Admiral Benbow, Grand Maggot suspected to be holding a Peer Gynt themed "goodbye to Beagle" celebratory roller disco .

Bart quoted as being as happy as a dog with two *****.