News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Word definition game

Started by Swatopluk, September 23, 2007, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling DavidH

banakey - (Ir. mHnaoghidh) a traditional Irish delicacy consisting of roast potatoes and potato salad on a bed of mashed potatoes doused in potato soup.

fanjamble

Swatopluk

fanjamble - amateur juggling lacking talent. The version with chainsaws is also known as spleenjamble in certain circles.

----

sumetro
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Opsa

sumetro- special subway cars designed to fit people who are built like Japanese wrestlers.

bizartine

Griffin NoName

bizartine  :  term used to describe Tracy Emin's work

corvescated
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

corvescated noun:  stolen by crows

myootillation
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Swatopluk

myootillation - esoteric device that concentrates myon energy in a body part of choice. Some heretics call it the mini orgon collector but the principle is of course completely different and Reich was a charlatan.

----

soofluncton

Sibling DavidH

soofluncton - an organic type of homeopathic particle accelerator powered by ferrets, which could boost the hog boson to almost 3 metres per second.

floam

Swatopluk

floam - a 'natural' filling material produced by genetically engineered birds. Feathers with the characterictics of foam rubber.

----

rimmitude

Griffin NoName

rimmitude -  !!  :o

as you were
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

:blush:

rimmitude- the state of being poised on the brink.

ferniture

pieces o nine

ferniture  the decorator plants enhancing the ambiance in upscale urban watering holes.

clauset
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Swatopluk

clauset - loan agreement about certain types of furniture gay people use to hide in

----

goretrap

Sibling DavidH

goretrap - A conical steel pocket sewn into the upper parts of a matador's trousers for protective purposes.

Trange

Swatopluk

Trange - A French brand of motor earth mover that digs trenches (with the machine itself staying on the surface). The military uses an armored version. No realtionship to the US ACEM (armored combat earth mover).

---

ununveilable

Griffin NoName

ununveilable  the penultimate day before the ceremony where nuns appear naked before G-d

bostflock
Psychic Hotline Host