News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

GIBT MIR DEIN BARQ'S!!!!

I actually had like, too much Barq's already, if thats at all possible.

that and I was at a midnight showing of ROcky Horror Picture Show last night (this morning, whatever), followed by a UU church sleepover, and I got maybe one or two hours of sleep, and I still have to memorize some lines for drama so yay..... but not really

*konk*

~Qwerty
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Sibling Chatty

Barq's at $3.69 a 12 pack.

Store brand at $1.99 a 12 pack.

Ich haben store brand.

Last language slaughtering Post
This sig area under construction.

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

fine, gibt mir DAS barq's.

or no, don't, as I just explained how I had too much...

ugh.

last post....
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Vita Curator

Okay, I PM'd a second suggestion for LPWB to NoName.  If she gives me the affirmative (Please, please, please), I will begin posting clues.  If she gives me a negatore, then I am going to ask for people (that won't play this round) to PM me suggestions.  I am experiencing LPWB writer's block. :'(

Last Writer's Block Post 
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Sibling Chatty

Last Qwerty's German is better than mine Post

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Tried to put a pic of me over in the illuminations, under the reef.  Unsuccessful.  However, I did end up leaving one in the "upload media" section, among all the other toadfish.  See if you can tell which is me - I look quite similar to those fishies .. <heh>

Oh! Last post
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Griffin NoName

GIBT MIR DAS GIBBERISH !

LPWB in. Go, go, go.

Last no-clue Poost
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quasimodo kindly sent me info on an easy way to post pics, so I edited my other post with a pic of me.  Still don't know how to delete the one of me in w/all the Honorable Toadfishes.  Hope I don't frighten'em.

Last Post
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Vita Curator

Received your PM NoName, thank you! (Sending hugs across the pond to you).

Okay First Clue:  Grins maliciously.

Last Post
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Vita's clue makes me feel all Cheshire-y.

Last Post.

Sibling Chatty

The 'maliciously' part might make me feel all Cheney-ish. (And then i'd go boil my brain in bleach for even thinking in a Cheneysian manner.)

Last (What makes you think I hate Cheney?)Post

Sibling Spoffish

Not quite sure how this game works, but joining in anyway. Ich spreche Deutsch! Nein, wirklich. (No, really.)

Last *grins maliciously* Post
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, when you DO criticize him, you are a mile away, and have his shoes.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Haven't been on all weekend, so I am here to take the Last Post now... You had your chance.

Last Post

I'm back..

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

You're probably tired-from your action-packed weekend.  Here, let me take it from you while you rest.

The extent of my German:
- ein Bier, bitte
- Ich bin ein Ausländer. Ich verstehe nicht.*
- nicht schießen (thanks to the Great Escape.  I can also now say "I love you" in Russian")

Last joker maybe? Post

*the "one phrase" my Dad taught me to "get by" in Germany, should I ever find myself there.  The "one phrase" he taught me for France was "un hot dog avec moutarde et un Coca-Cola, s'il vous plait." ;D

Swatopluk

I would recommend "Bitte antworten sie auf Englisch" (please answer in English). If the answer is "Saupreiß, amerikanischer!", you can conclude that you are in Bavaria and should wrap yourself in a checkered white&blue flag and shout "Heil CSU" (no, don't!)

Last better avoid that part of the country and leave some money in Berlin instead, we really need it Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.