News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Continuous Briny Fable

Started by DaveL, October 02, 2006, 07:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calico Jack

...cat's tail. The poor thing was beside herself with pain and anger and promptly lept on me Cabin Boy and clawed is....
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Black Bart

...copy of 'From Cabin Boy to Captain' (subtitled '15 years before the Stew Pot') the autobiography of Black Bart just published by 'Ladybird Look and Learn Books'. The cat had ripped out half a page and the cabin boy looked in dismay as the sentence now read: 'For the first 4 years Bart always had a very sore...' 
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

DaveL

...parrot who always squwarked when Bart...
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

...attempted to sneak up behind Pirgella to give her a...

Griffin NoName

....bottle of Blackberry Drink for Turnip Diet. Very Calming. You've never had it so good. For Bart was a considerate and kindly soul and couldn't bear the sight of......
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aphos

...cats chasing mice on the gun deck so he...
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

DaveL

...ran head long towards Pirgella, burying his head between her two wobbling...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

...hand maids that Pirgella had recruited to help carry her cullinary wares, and also to help her beat the living daylights out of Dave L if ever she caught up with him. The hefty maidens shoved Bart backwards who stumbled awkwardly crushing several mice before he stuck out a hand and grabbed hold of Big Ron's...

Griffin NoName

....bottle of Blackberry Drink for Turnip Diet. Very Calming. You've never had it so good wot DaveL ad given im last time e fell over a cat (possibly Tiddles). Bart glugged it down and within moments was rolling on the floor frothing at the mouth and grasping is.......
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aphos

...nose since he had smashed it on the floor.  One of Pirgella's maids started screaming because a mouse had run up her...

DaveL

The Black Spot

...and had got its tail stuck in...

Black Bart

...the Big lass's underwear. There was but one way to save the lady from further distress...Big Ron lept up and ripped off her...

Griffin NoName

.....fantastically valuable pearl necklace. Sure enough she was so shocked she forgot all about everything that had happened up until the moment she felt that huge hairy hand round her.....
Psychic Hotline Host

Aphos

...family jewels (for the necklace had belonged to her mother.)  She was so mad, she kicked Big Ron in right in the...