News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Animal Activists Wanted Him Dead...

Started by Kiyoodle the Gambrinous, March 24, 2007, 10:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goat starer

I have much less sympathy for polar bears since they started advertising Coca Cola.

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/brandnewday/archives/COKE-POLAR-BEAR.jpg

it was alright when Peppy they just did glacier mints but now they have sold out! trouble was looming when peppy started sporting an MP3 player and mobile phone...

http://image.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Media/Pix/pictures/2007/09/14/FoxsGlacier-2007-372.jpg

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Sibling Chatty

You begrudge the few working bears their ability to earn enough to support their entire subcultural group? Even though you KNOW that th established policy toward polar bears is one of actively refusing them ANY social benefits whatsoever, unless they agree to be incarcerated in a maximum security area--isolated and gawked at by the lumpenproletariat...

Goatie, I begin to doubt your revolutionary fervor. ;) :P
This sig area under construction.

Bruder Cuzzen

Hi Gang!

Of all the big beasties that see me as meat , bears must be the cutest things . I got to see a black bear up close :o... I happened to be near the end of my three year vacation and was spending my time becoming better acquainted with a  computer  and keyboard .

At was about 2 am whilst endeavoring to teach myself  to surf  this internet everyone was telling me about , that there be a ruckus outside me chamber door .

" What the ...at this time of the morn " , I thought to myself , " either kids or bears , i'll sneak around to the front door an' give 'em a start hehehehe "......

I made me way to the entrance playing out the upcoming confrontation in my mind ...I grasped the door knob ...opened ye door wide to yell out..."  SH** "! and slamed the door . Entry into thee abode was vulnerable for a good "two-one-seconds" .

Anyway as my heart pounded away I thought he was a very cute looking , handsome specimen and set out to find me camera .
Whilst searching I heard the familiar sound of the door OPENING !

OMGOMG! I LEFT THE F******************* DOOR AJAR! :o :o :o
Instant cold sweat ! Went out softly...hopped to make up something as it went...fire? loud noise ?... I exhaled...It was my sister and baby niece!

She heard the "S***!" and thought that her husband , famously impatient short tempered Irish potty mouth  :taz: :snark: :nono: >:( ;D was home from the woods and wilderness early .

Sis happened to think the bear was cute as well but I couldn't get a pic as he moved around to much for me to focus , I even missed a shot as he squatted ... his last meal was berries...

Thats one of my bear stories...he was two feet away...closer than the last one .