News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Grinding to a halt !

Started by Griffin NoName, October 08, 2008, 06:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivor

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

With that statement you just placed one species in danger of extinction and the other in danger or indifference... ;)  :mrgreen:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

Interesting. I think that points to a genetic cause for promiscuity. Since our genetic makeup is so close to Chimpanzees, it could explain a random influx of bonobo genes that has historically caused some male humans to be more promiscouous than others. What I find most deeply concerning is that this flux now seems to be affecting female humans who prior to the 1960's showed no such tendencies. Alarming.

;) ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

Quote from: MentalBlock996 on October 20, 2008, 11:22:47 AM
So Bononbos are liberals and Chimpanzees are conservative?

Given that chimp sex only lasts a few seconds and is induced primarily by the seasonal red butt display of the females, that should appeal to certain people. As the Great Apeostle Paul Chimp said: Let the female cover their butts, so that they may not seduce and detract the peach-pieous males from their work of slaughtering and digesting the infidel put proteinous monkeys.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

ivor

We probably get that from a common ancestor which means we can make gene altering virus that makes everyone a liberal.  What a terrifying weapon to wield against conservatives.  :mrgreen: The Liberal Bomb!  Sounds like a good plot for a Get Smart sequel. Copyright MB!