News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Infidelity gene found!

Started by Sibling Zono (anon1mat0), September 03, 2008, 01:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Ok, this is the classical quirk story but according to some Swedish scientists:
QuoteThere are, of course, many reasons why a person might have relationship problems, but this is the first time that a specific gene variant has been associated with how men bond to their partners
Finally the get out of jail card we men were looking for...  ;) :mrgreen:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

***Topic Disclaimer***

This is not an advertisement for aruldite, pritt stick, UhU, or any other glue.

However, should you have trouble with a partner, we have a petition you can sign in which we demand an explanation of why Cricks and Watson failed to protect parternships.

Anyone who wishes to sign the petition should PM  sibling Gene Stoppers, or Father "Fathers' Against Against Parental Alienation Syndrom" (medical facts as yet unestablished), or Father4Justice unless you already have a batman costume in which case your partner's genetic footprint is likely to be greater than size 14 and escape is the best option (avoid beanstalks).

Alternative action: get your man to join the Mother's Union or the W.I. or persuade your lassie to take up hurling.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

beagle

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on September 03, 2008, 01:46:31 AM
Finally the get out of jail card we men were looking for...  ;) :mrgreen:

At the price of being compared to voles. Which is what women always claimed anyway.

How do they know they haven't discovered the "Lying to irritating surveys" gene?
The angels have the phone box

Black Bart

I've had a lot of trouble with my Jeans lately...the turn ups keep falling down and I think I've got a faulty zip.
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Opsa

Yeah, that's what my first husband said.

Sibling Chatty

Mine, too.

He was also my last husband, AND my late husband...
This sig area under construction.

Opsa

I got a replacement and so far the jeans seem okay. Several sizes larger, but that's all right with me.

stellinacadente

Quote from: Opsanus tau on September 03, 2008, 05:39:35 PM
Yeah, that's what my first husband said.

I am beginning to wonder if your ex husband is the same guy I have divorced last year.... :2guns:  ;D
"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

Opsa

:ROFL:

We're better off without him!

Griffin NoName

Does anyone know what the monogomy gene looks like? 

And what about the one for faithfulness?  Is it the same as the one for full of faith?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

Quote from: Griffin NoName on September 08, 2008, 08:45:21 PM

Does anyone know what the monogomy gene looks like? 

And what about the one for faithfulness?  Is it the same as the one for full of faith?

Need a blood sample for analysis? ;D
WWDDD?

ivor

Is their a liberal/conservative gene?  Wouldn't it be cool if we could engineer a virus that would genetically modify people to turn on their liberal gene contagiously?

Aggie

Liberals aren't evil enough for that are they? (and more likely to be against GMOs).

OTOH, I would not be surprised to see a GOPrion sometime in the future. :help:
WWDDD?

ivor

It wouldn't necessarily be done by liberals. It could be a terrifying weapon for conservatives to be used on other conservatives.