News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What significant things have I done today?

Started by Griffin NoName, April 02, 2008, 08:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Taxed my car. Got a new battery for my central locking car key.

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Pachyderm

Written quotes. Thereby hopefully ensuring further salary....
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Darlica

"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Griffin NoName

Met up with a good friend - unusual enough nowadays to be significant <moan intended ;) >
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Pachyderm

Drove two thirds of the way across the country (so glad I don't live in the former USSR) to install houses for bats. (14 nails, a hammer and a stepladder. Oh, and a bat box or three, that's all you need...)

Warm fuzzy feeling for the day achieved. But that might just be the indigestion.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Griffin NoName

Is this bat farms for feeding badgers?

I slept all day. The effect of yesterday.
Psychic Hotline Host

Bruder Cuzzen

I tried adding up all my tax info yesterday but couldn't finish , my tenant is in the living room which was converted to a bedroom while I work on his bedroom , so I took everything upstairs so he could get to sleep .
Unfortunately cat wanted to be with me and was lying on top of everything , some of the receipts , I can barely read since the ink has faded .

Anyway , it appears i will not be able to take it to the accountant on time and she is very likely swamped with clients right now .
I just called the tax office asking for three more days and she gave me a another month .
I was pretty taddy over the phone , I'm sure it helped  ;D .

Kaliayev

Applied for three jobs.

Started the final stage of getting my dual citizenship.

Got up before 8am (the toughest one)
The CIA is looking for you.
The KGB is smarter than you think.
Brainwash mentalities to control the system.
Using TV and movies - religions of course.
Yes, the world is headed for destruction.
Is it a nuclear war?
What are you asking for?

Griffin NoName

Chucked out more old magazines

(my home was pretty well filled with magazines to the extent the stacks were dangerous but I've been shifting small piles every few days for months now.... I'm still a good way off being magazineless but I'd say I'm about half way now...).
Psychic Hotline Host

Darlica

I've done 3 out of 4 illustrations and it isn't much left on the last one and I booked a meeting with my accountant.
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

beagle

Today I searched for EIF1.
I need to get out more.

Also ordered L.A. Pars "A Treatise on Analytical Dynamics".  Been meaning to read it for over twenty years.
The angels have the phone box

Griffin NoName

Saw my heart/BP doctor. Seeing him was the significant thing as seeing doctors is always an anticlimax; the result is just tedious.
Psychic Hotline Host

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Finished one of my papers. :P Another one to go and a quiz. Blegh.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Finally disassembled an old desk and moved the library in my room to it's final place to start placing the bloody books out of everywhere.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on May 11, 2009, 03:29:20 AM
Finally disassembled an old desk and moved the library in my room to it's final place to start placing the bloody books out of everywhere.

Now that's a project I can relate to !!
Psychic Hotline Host