News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by Sibling Zono (anon1mat0), October 12, 2006, 06:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Black Bart

As promised some phots from the Dr Who exhibition at Earl's Court.

Some scary little monsters:

Inside the Tardis:

She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Opsa

Cool, Bart! That's one I'd like to see. (And the little monsters are cute, too.)

Swatopluk

As chance has it, I just come from the Film Museum Berlin which is in possession of the largest collection of Harryhausen originals in the world.
Unfortunately some #!"§$% got the idea that the space could be better used for expanding the post-WW2 German film section of the permanent exhibition (as if there were any post-WW2 German movies worth mentioning to fill the space). So, the "artificial worlds" section will close permanently at the end of the month and the Harryhausen collection liquidated and dispersed (otherwise in a few years, when hopefully sanity returns, the decision could be reversed).
:taz: :puke: :headbang: :stick: :desperate: :fit: :wantit: :aargh: :eeksign: :explode: :skullXbones: :axe:
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

pieces o nine

:dalek:   NICE PICTURES BART   :dalek:

:dalek:   THE SMALL MONSTERS ARE NOT SO SCARY   :dalek:

:dalek:   WHO IS THE ALIEN IN THE T-SHIRT   :dalek:

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Black Bart

Don't you just love those Daleks though...The Black Spot bought a Four Foot high inflatable one...er, for his kids of course.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Recent picture, of which I will post more later.

And I totally forgot to upload my pictures from my trip, I think. These are from last summer and are almost all of the South West.

Lincoln county, NM

Colorado, near Durango, I think.

Near Lake Powell

Mesa Verde NPark, Colorado.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Darlica

They are all beautiful pictures but the Dragonfly is fantastic! :)
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Thanks! I spent ages chasing the dang bug to get that. :D
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

The chain link fence takes on an abstract feel that bolsters the fragility of the dragonfly. 'S beautiful.
This sig area under construction.

Black Bart

I like the landscape pictures...I am in love with the US landscape after all the Western's I've watched over the years...makes you want to saddle up and pack a bag full of beans and coffee.

Thank you!
And Bart, me too, minus the Westerns (never been much for those). I drove through the area years and years ago, and had forgotten how spectacular it is. :)

Black Bart

Well seeing as it's a bit far to gallop on my mustang with my bag of beans and coffee, I'll have to make do with Hampton Court:

1. The Clock Court
2. Costumes from the film 'The other Boleyn Tart'.
3. More costumes
4.. Yet more threads.
5. Can anyone guess what this is?...clue: It isn't what it seems.
6. The Privy Garden
7. The horrible William & Mary bit of the palace that that idiot Christopher Wren built.

beagle

Quote from: Black Bart on September 30, 2008, 11:48:27 AM

1 Tudor bike rack?
2 Off-suite outside khazi?
3 Observatory for studying worms?

Err, I'm running out of ideas.

P.S. Nice the way they use beheaded mannequins for the costumes. Gives them that authentic Tudor feel.
The angels have the phone box

Black Bart

Quote from: beagle on September 30, 2008, 12:09:45 PM
Quote from: Black Bart on September 30, 2008, 11:48:27 AM

1 Tudor bike rack?
2 Off-suite outside khazi?
3 Observatory for studying worms?

Err, I'm running out of ideas.

P.S. Nice the way they use beheaded mannequins for the costumes. Gives them that authentic Tudor feel.

:ROFL:

Tudor bike rack is an excellent suggestion...no, it's actually a BBC set for the forthcoming dramatisation of Little Dorrit.  It's meant to be a Skittle Alley in Marshalsea Prison...Too good for em I say...Skittles? A good thrashing is all the riff raff understand.   Even close up it looks real...a testament to the skill of the BBC's drama department (or these days whichever outside company they've contracted to do the work).