News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

But are they drinking tea and is there a connection?
A Chinese one maybe.
There was also proverbially no sex in the Soviet Union and Russians are known as tea drinkers too.

Last antiaphrodisiac or stealth contraceptive/abortificient? Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin

Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

That would be a different liquid, I believe.
But voodooists* first encountering Christian mass get a bit confused about the content of the chalice too.
Grape juice is sometimes sold as grape blood. An alternative to the blood oranges vegan vampires are said to favor. Don't know what old Bela would have made of that?

Last *Or should that be voodooistas since many on the American side of the big pond are Spanish speakers? Post

Griffin

Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

Maybe it was an error to repeal the Witchcraft Acts after WW2.

I wonder, whether there is actually a secret understanding between African "traditional" witch doctors and USian evangelical witch hunters* that practice in Africa since US laws are a bit of a hindrance at home. Both are interested in the commoners living in fear, the former earn in reputation because they are taken seriously by the latter and the latter being able to present actual targets.

*the same that successfully lobby for 'kill the gays' laws in the hope that they will be able to do the same in the US one day.

Last monster mutual appreciation league Post