News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The unlikely headline game

Started by beagle, October 02, 2006, 12:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

Quote from: Swatopluk on July 14, 2020, 02:17:42 PM
I would rather suspect hydra-tion.
^^^ ROFL ^^^
SCIENTISTS SUSPECT THE COUNTRY IS BEING RUN BY IDIOTS...    ...Oh...
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Aphos

Bluenose, is that Australia or the US?
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Bluenose

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Aphos

Bluenose Insults Both US and Oz in Same Post

Bluenose

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Imprecise headline, it's run by callous and evil idiots.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Bluenose

Oh, I don't know, I think our idiots are just common and garden idiots, we don't have those super malicious idiots like the US...

Swatopluk

Rupert Murdoch spawned down under and went to Washington via London.
Not reigning but reining (although the latter would imply moderation which it isn't).
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Aphos

I've been reading "First Dog on the Moon", an Oz political comic strip for several months now.  From his take you could replace "Oz" with "US" and it would still be appropriate.  Same right-wing idiocy.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Quote from: Bluenose on August 03, 2020, 11:36:55 AM
Oh, I don't know, I think our idiots are just common and garden idiots, we don't have those super malicious idiots like the US...
I dunno, the stories about refugees in Nauru and Manus island sound pretty evil.

Bluenose

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on August 14, 2020, 12:11:13 AM
Quote from: Bluenose on August 03, 2020, 11:36:55 AM
I dunno, the stories about refugees in Nauru and Manus island sound pretty evil.

True, however our idiots are really just incompetent for the most part, and don't get me wrong, they certainly have done some pretty evil things like those you mentioned, but overall, I don't think we have anything remotely like what you guys have to suffer under.  <sadface>

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Don't get me wrong ;-) we are ruled by the Skin of Evil...

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Aphos

US Post Office Goes Back to Using Pony Express

Bluenose

Ponies Protest Carrying Mail in Snow and Rain and Heat and Gloom of Night