News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Two word story

Started by Swatopluk, August 14, 2007, 10:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aphos

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would impede his ability to overcome the passing lane's camber without inexplicably becoming rather dizzy. After taking bogus directions from a deranged owl, he began to spiral outward over the hills while contemplating harmonic reverberation therapy for ingrown chakras.
Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Swatopluk

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would impede his ability to overcome the passing lane's camber without inexplicably becoming rather dizzy. After taking bogus directions from a deranged owl, he began to spiral outward over the hills while contemplating harmonic reverberation therapy for ingrown chakras.
Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail

Aphos

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail to change

Swatopluk

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail to change colour from

Bluenose

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail to change colour from subtle shades
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Swatopluk

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail to change colour from subtle shades of azure

Aphos

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail to change colour from subtle shades of azure to neon

Swatopluk

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail to change colour from subtle shades of azure to neon before it

Bluenose

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail to change colour from subtle shades of azure to neon before it began to
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Swatopluk

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail to change colour from subtle shades of azure to neon before it began to spasmodically oscillate

Aphos

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail to change colour from subtle shades of azure to neon before it began to spasmodically oscillate like a

Swatopluk

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail to change colour from subtle shades of azure to neon before it began to spasmodically oscillate like a racoon that

Bluenose

Content with the results of its elaborate plan said owl hooted happily ever after causing a fairy's tail to change colour from subtle shades of azure to neon before it began to spasmodically oscillate like a racoon that had eaten