News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Admiral Benbow

Started by The Black Spot, September 29, 2006, 12:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Aaaarr!!  Ladies, ye need moor clothin'. An' mek sure tis Jello resistant.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

Avaarrrssstttt!!!!  Me Me Me!  Oi vulunteeer ter apply the jelly! 
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Opsa

Oye there, matey- we're not wrestlin' the gents (yet)! Only the champion gets ta do that.

Quote from: pieces o nine on September 18, 2009, 06:07:34 AM
...rememmer thee crowd-pleesin' rooteens, grrrls...

Good one, Niners.

Yer Honor Griffin, since we's all wearin' five blouses, I hope that'll be jello-proof enuf whilst still allowing for some fascinating seepage.

Griffin NoName

Ye be forgettin' the Seven Veils !
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Darlica

Ai, veils? Wen t' poirats dream of india its t' WestIndia? Rrrrigt?

Damm tat Cloumbusus lad an' 'is poor imagiunation...

Anyho' Oi got tese mosquito nets fr'm Fifi's tey'll do as veils if need be.
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

pieces o nine

Vales?
We dun needs no stinkin vales!

Yarrrgh, fellow resslers, but oi finks wun ov thee pyrats be tryin t'sneeke hinto thee ring! Me wun good oi's got jello innit, so oi cant fo'cuss as good as yooshul.

Griffin, yer Judgeshippe, oi calls fer a tyme-out t'detarrrghmin witch wun ov these scurvy blaggards hit is...

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Griffin NoName

H'ok Lasses. Oi be 'andin' owt the miniature spy cameras fer the CCTV - sew them inter yer nether garments an' we'll katch the h'intruder.
Psychic Hotline Host

pieces o nine

Beggin yer Judgeshippe's parrrghdin, loike, but if us sews 'em inter arrrgh nether garrrghmints, thee hofendin' pyrate moight get *orfully* close afore ye catches 'em!

On refleckshun, oi wifdraws me concern.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Opsa

pieces o nine

Yer a hin spearashun ter us awl, Opsa!

Bluenose

Yarrr!  Tha' be th' way ladees!

<notices other punters eyeing off vacant seats next to himself>

<lifts one cheek from the seat and allows the effects of Big Ron's sausages to permaeate the room>

<notices other punters have suddenly vanished, for some reason>
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Darlica

Ay! It stink worse than Black Bart's fishhead stew in here!!!

An' there sits Capt. Bluenose looking all smug...

*walks over to the captain*
Me derest captain Oi see ye'r already enjoyin' your self... T'at's good but ye see our ot'er guests be no...so ye do that again, an' either or ye be out or t' other gentlemen 'ere will 'elp ye put a plug init.

Now you stop eatin' t'ose sausages so we can all 'ave a good time!
;)
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Pachyderm

*ties knot in trunk*

*sits down next to Cap'n Bluenose*

"Evenin' Blue. Whens the acktion startin'? Oi see yez 'as been at the sausages agin"
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Bluenose

Hi there Pachy, you ole sea dog!  Not much bin happenin yet, 'cept Oi bin splashed wiv a bit 'o jelly, makes fer sum interstin stains on me frock coat, eh?  Fancy a sausage?

*offers oil stained paper bag to Pachy*

Aggie

Quote from: Darlica on September 22, 2009, 09:49:49 AMye do that again, an' either or ye be out or t' other gentlemen 'ere will 'elp ye put a plug init.

Oi don' think a bottle-kork'll 'old that in, but oi found summin's peg-leg unner a table. 

Not well porlished, is't?  Frum the splinters oi'd say some mangy cur bin chewin' on in.
WWDDD?