News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Admiral Benbow

Started by The Black Spot, September 29, 2006, 12:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Bart

AAARRRRRRGH...I've downed my fair share o Capn's delight
Blisterin barnacles I be lookin fer a fight
There's another word what rhymes with delight
It may not be Wordsworth
But it be Karaoke Night!

Right ye blaggards...

Black bart grabs the microphone inspite of the desperate efforts of the Landlord to stop him...call the militia somebody...Oh god, he's going to sing it again...

"I felt the stew in my hand, and she laughed no more...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH,
Why, Why, Why, Pirgella
MY, MY, MY, Pirgella...

She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

DaveL

Arghhh (or is that Corrr) Blimey,

Another bleedin Welsh cultural artifact to worry abouts?

That Capn Tom gets quite a few pandaloons thrown on stage Oi hears...
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

The Black Spot

Gawd 'elp us.

There I were in the Admiral, quietly demolishin' a keg, when a ghastly banshee like wail tears through the tavern. It were an uneathly terrible shriekin' that sounded like a dyin' Donald Duck draggin'  'is fingernails down a blackboard.

I peered at the stage to see 'o it were, but me eye were waterin' too much, and me vision were blurry as me skull were rattlin' from the terrible noise.

In an effort to save us all, I drew mw pistol an' pointed it at the stage, but 'ooever it were had already left, or 'ad bin summoned back to hell.

These karaoke nights be gettin' more an more dangerous.

Sibling Chatty

Oi been hearin' that the Activitees Direkter at th' Old Biddy's Rest Home wornts ta bring 'er Old Biddies to Karaoke Night.

Does th' karaoke list hinclood "Silver Threds Amung th' Gold" er ennything ov that vintage? Otherwyse, they'll start to hymn singin, an' that'll put the custermers roite orf their drink.
This sig area under construction.

Black Bart

YYYYAAAARRRR...Bring the Old Biddies by the coach load. I'll only charge a hundred Cronans to go through me hentire repertoire!

I always ends up with a Reprise o 'Pirgella'!

Bluenose

Yarrr!  Sob...sputter...whimper...

Barman, Oi'll be 'aving a gallon o' yer finest ale, pleeze.

Thanks,  Ahhh, that be noice...

No, no, its ok, Oi don't reely mind sittin here all on me lonesome.  No Oi 'ave no idear where all th' other pirates are gone to.  Said summat abowt a raid, now Oi'm all fer a bit of raidin', loike, but they seem ter 'ave fergotten their troo 'ome.

Its Ok, jess keep the ale comin'...
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

'appen if em cum strollin back in, ther be no ale left for em.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

...hic....

'nuvva gallon pleeze, Mr Barkeep...
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Black Bart

AARRRR...We still be up fer a gallon o ale me hearties.  Tis thirsty stuff this raidin lark.  ;D

Bruder Cuzzen

Yarr ! Gertie !

Ah woobe goan onna wun yeer voyge , Da lads be nedden 12 bARRels ech en Uh be wanting ta hook up me hose  to da wine fermintin tanks agin .

Ere be me IOU fer 5% ove me future plunder .

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Arrrrr!!!

Open those doors! There's a thirsty pirate waiting here!
"Never in this word will hatred be stilled by hatred. It can be stilled only by non-hatred. This is the law eternal"
--Buddha

Bluenose

Hoozat wunderin aroun the ole Benbow?  Oh, It be ye Cap'n Rowan...  Well the place be a might dusty, I'm sure Gert will be aroun sumtoime soon.  Wuld ye loike a drink while ye be waitin?

Bruder Cuzzen

Yarr! Rev. :kettle: :cup:

Have a seat.... :tequila:Yarr! argh!  :drunk:Y' Arghhharrrr... :beer:

... as I wuz sayin' ...durn me tenyear at thee wee eyeland owt yondda , I wint en sploshed  me tankarrrrrrrrd ove rum inna teapot... den uh wint en dropped some iceberg innit ...Wots I ta collit ?

Black Bart

Arrrrgh...they be lettin all sorts o rabble in here these days!  Anyone what has a parrot an a crutch can wander in willy nilly!

Darlica

*stumbles down the stairs with bed hair and some buttons undone*

Oy! Settle down lads! Yer bar wench on call be here!" ;)

Let's see we have Whisky, grog, Rum 'n grog...
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous