News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Admiral Benbow

Started by The Black Spot, September 29, 2006, 12:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pieces o nine

Hit be 'arrrghd ter tell, wiv some cattes.

Anuvver round, yarrrgh!
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bluenose

They moight a been in desgeyes digoise hincogneeter pretendin ter bee sumwun else...  Goode poirate hability, doan show them the Jolly Roger till the larss minute...
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Opsa

Ter hee, that sounds naughty!!!!

::)

pieces o nine

Yarrrgh!  Us wants a round ov jello shottes...

...an wunna these on ev'ry table...

...wif wunna these as back-up...
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I love that bottle holder!
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Opsa

I gots these on my toible:

pieces o nine

Wot toime duz ye wants us ter drop in?

Opsa

Enny toim!!!!! (But the earlier the more loiklee the bottles will have sumthin inside o' 'em.)

Aggie

Hah!
Be that wine bottle or an hourglass?
The sands o' time never drain so fast.
WWDDD?

pieces o nine

Yarrrgh!

We've sellybrayted Thanksallatke, an now turn arrrgh soights t'Decembarrrgh, an thee hollyday ov Monkey be loomin on thee 'orizon. Oi 'as taken thee libertee ov 'angin' sum garrrghlande abowt thee place, t'mayke hit moor festive, loike.

Oi 'as also slipped a pair ov fetching parrot hornaments on thee palm tree in thee corner.

Look aloive there, ye lubbers, an contribute sumfink t'thee festive hambients...

Opsa

'Cos we need a wit-ool poirate,
roight this very minnit...
treasure box o' dubloons
pretty lookin', innit..."

pieces o nine

^ That be luvverly, Opsa!

Ware arrrgh thee rest ov thee crewe, bringin gifts an hornaments, loike?

pieces o nine

*looks around sadly at thee dis-stinct lacke ov 'olidaye cheare, loike*

*suggests convertin thee barre hinto one ov these fer thee season*

*pours out a hassortment ov festive, multi-culchuralled seasonal drinks*

:tequila: 

Bluenose

Yar!  Oi sez, barkeep!  Kin Oi haz wun ov dem pink cap'n's deloights, pleeze?
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

pieces o nine

Arrrgh!  Be sure ter'ave some weevil biskits on thee soide!