News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Admiral Benbow

Started by The Black Spot, September 29, 2006, 12:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pieces o nine

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Opsa

Whot say we fire up ther Margariter machine and make Cap'n's Deloight margaritaers?

pieces o nine

* stomps several feet of snow off before entering pubbe *

Yarrrgh!   Wot duz we 'ave that be hot, loike, sints Dom thee Danger Catte an oi bin wivout heleck trissity an freezin arrrgh respective bums orf -- in thee dark --  fer thee last few dayes?
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Opsa

HOT TODDIES for Pieces 'n' Dom!

Hey, those look good. Maybe Oi'll ave one two. Three. Four.

Aggie

WWDDD?

pieces o nine

^  Hit be sum sorrrght o' politickle yarrrghn abowt bringin thee French t'boilin wivout 'em notissin, oi finks...

Aggie

That's a shame, Oi'd figgered it for a special hot rum drink of the Humble Order of Toadfish.  :toasty:
WWDDD?

Opsa

A HOT Toadie? Whot a winsome thought, Aggie! Oi quite loiks it.

Whot can we add to a regular hot toddy to make it more toadsome? Besides more rum, of course.

Aggie

Ginger, p'raps?  That's good and warming. Or maybe this?

It bears the mark of Dom thee Danger Catte on the bottle...
WWDDD?

Opsa

If it's good enough for Dom, it's good enough for me!

Bluenose

Ysrrrr!  That Dom, e be foine pussy cat wiv disearnin taystes an no mystake. Oi doan mind iffen Oi duz 'ave a pint er too in me 'ot toddy.  Sounds verry Taddy to vis poirates eers.
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

pieces o nine

Oi be verra much cheer'd t'learn that oi were wrong abowt boilin' thee French fer hot toadies!  That looks moighty tastee -- oi'll 'ave a tankarrrghd an Dom thee danger Catte wood loike a bowl, fank yew.

Opsa

Hell, he's pouring!
:D
Tis a good noight t'be here at the Admirable Bendbone, whot wif poirate cats tending, as they tends to be generosh.

pieces o nine

Aye, but some be sticklarrrghs fer roolz:

Opsa

But is they poirate cats? (That one does seem to have an eye-patch....)