News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Admiral Benbow

Started by The Black Spot, September 29, 2006, 12:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

ZZZZZZ

Uh?  Erm.  Oh, Itsh yew Bartie Boy!  Yoor me besh fren, Bartie, I remembersh wen ye introdooshed mee ter Fransheen the Flaggellateraterer.  Sheesh me besh fren tooo.  Yer all me besh frensh, Darlicilicila, Hephalentoderm, Griffenish, Peaches er Nine, Peeshes o' Eight, Dubloons, Reals, yer all me besh frenjshs.  Whize everywun wobblin all over the place?  Why iz that big hard flat fing jumpin up at me scone agin?  OW!  Did enny wun get the number of that truck?

ZZZZZZZ
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

Eraser has just been on TV !
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Black Bart

I clicked on the link but I only got a message on the Channel4 website saying the link wasn't working or something...was it really him?
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Aggie

'tee vee'?  'website'?  What are you sodden louts burbling about now?

Barkeep, another round o' grog if ye please....
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Black Bart on January 30, 2008, 02:13:26 PM
I clicked on the link but I only got a message on the Channel4 website saying the link wasn't working or something

Link above corrected.

Quote from: Black Bart on January 30, 2008, 02:13:26 PM
...was it really him?

:ROFL:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

Yarrrrr! It be the Eraserator!
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Black Bart

Pachyderm

Who needs mead fer h'entertainment? I near piddled meself...
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

pieces o nine

Yarrr. Oi don't need mead fer hentertainment, but pointin an larfin be thirsty work.

Oi'd like to buy a round o'mead fer those who larfed, and a double to Black Barrrt fer bein a good sporrrt abowt it.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Griffin NoName

BB believes anything you tell 'im in The Admiral Benbow. Could be caused by the same reason 'e falls off buses. Also the reason 'e never wins the Quiz. Buy 'im another round !!!!!  At least it makes 'im incapable of typing up long winded tales. ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

Black Bart

Quote from: Griffin NoName on January 31, 2008, 12:34:21 AM
BB believes anything you tell 'im in The Admiral Benbow. Could be caused by the same reason 'e falls off buses. Also the reason 'e never wins the Quiz. Buy 'im another round !!!!!  At least it makes 'im incapable of typing up long winded tales. ;)

Harrr...ye'll be tellin me ye baint all be real Pirates next!

Arrrrrrr...I started off a really long tale about Hamsters and Quantum mechanics, but then I got all thirsty an everything went black...I thought I'd been sucked into a Black Hole, but it turned out it was The Admiral Benbow's kitchen!

Aggie

'Ay Gert....  three mugs down 'ere, if ye's please, luv..... actually, Oi'll be over in yon dark corner.

Here's a pound of cloves to pay forward the tab and a handful of nutmegs for y'self.

WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Oh an' Gertie, ther kitchen needs a good cleaning; Black Bart's bin in ther agin.
Psychic Hotline Host

Black Bart

Arrrgh...that be a lie...no one in their roight mind goes voluntarily into The Admiral Benbow's kitchen.  The stuff wot they refer to loosely as 'food' comes out of a dumb waiter which unlike most dumb waiters wot come down, comes up from some godforsaken depths!

Never, on any acount, arsk fer a doggy bag!

pieces o nine

Ello, Gertie. Could ye set me up wiv a bottle o'mead in me yoozhul corner? Fanks.

Also, oi were considerin a happetizer nibbil ov sum koind. Does ye use 'ealthy (but bad fer thee hinviramint) palm oil here, or jes thee regular unealthy (an still bad fer thee henviramint) koind in perpetratin yer chips?