News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What are you drinking?

Started by Sibling Zono (anon1mat0), June 30, 2007, 01:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggie

That and the double-X chromosome thing. ;)

The interesting part is that the similarities have to be environmental (i.e. mostly learned rather than genetic), but it's across widely different cultures. 

I found another very close cross-cultural personality match from South Korea as well...  but we are engaged. ;) 

So now we have to find our remaining CCPM's from other continents; shouldn't be hard, except for the penguin...  :mrgreen:
WWDDD?

Swatopluk

Isn't the ideal partnership between people that share certain characteristics and are the exact opposites on others?

No experience on that and currently drinking water (details see farther up the thread).
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Aggie

Quote from: Swatopluk on July 26, 2007, 04:11:22 PM
Isn't the ideal partnership between people that share certain characteristics and are the exact opposites on others?

No experience on that and currently drinking water (details see farther up the thread).

As long as you have opposite cooking styles but similar tastes in food, it works. ;)

But you're right - a couple is best when you share similar opinions on most things and at least a few hobbies, but different talents, skills & educational areas.  Less arguments AND direct competition, more interesting conversation and ability to learn from one another.

Coffee (but it's all gone now).
WWDDD?

Darlica

Quote from: Agujjim on July 26, 2007, 03:41:48 PM
That and the double-X chromosome thing. ;)

The interesting part is that the similarities have to be environmental (i.e. mostly learned rather than genetic), but it's across widely different cultures. 

I found another very close cross-cultural personality match from South Korea as well...  but we are engaged. ;) 

So now we have to find our remaining CCPM's from other continents; shouldn't be hard, except for the penguin...  :mrgreen:

Edit: and I'm drinking tea.
Similarities are good but if you have too much in common I think it gets boring after a while, at least for the surroundings, couples that share on brain can be a tad bit irritating... ;)

My SO and I are different enough to make things interesting, I guess that's part of the reason we are still together after 14 years.
With friends is is a whole other ball game, I have a very dear friend who probably are who I would be if I was born with an XY set up and not XX.  :)
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

goat starer

becks... loads of it... to drowbn out the sorrow

whiskey would be better
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Rofl.

Blackberry tea, kinda. Tea with syrup of that flavor in it. Tasty, but a little flat. But hey, I'm thirsty and I just woke up.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Bruder Cuzzen

Gout en himmel! Im so wasrted , Ive gest bin with sib Vasleny nave an somn e his firenss, IM so wasteid om rum aAN RYE, IM GOING TO P[ASS OUT . MA6T A TRUIE PIRATE ABN HOPPE HE CXOPME SIN SOME TIME SOONM. WE HAVBE CONNAN FIODDER LASDS !.

Aggie

Only a soda water....  with lime...  and some vodka.

Tough Monday, Sibs? ;)
WWDDD?

Swatopluk

Aggie

Egg-and-fruit-in-a-blender-with-yogurt (mango pineapple edition), and Vietnamese-style coffee.
WWDDD?

Swatopluk

Orange juice (cheap and good but high on calories even without addition of sugar)

Aggie

Yah, going to start spiking my workout drinks with OJ concentrate for that reason. 
WWDDD?

Swatopluk

42 cal/ml, that would mean about 2.5 ml to get one from freezing to boiling ;D

Aggie

No, that's the ginseng extract I'm taking. ;)

On several levels, and about that dosage.
WWDDD?