News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Piro-vision Song Contest 2007

Started by DaveL, May 14, 2007, 11:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveL

YArrrrr...

Oi wuz hopin' after Lordi (the Finnish Monster band) won it, Oi thought this year would be truly wacky. YArrr, instead all we got wuz the former Eastern bloc countries votin' for one another again.

Yarrrr, that Dervish and Scooch were a fine acts. Better luck next year Ireland and UK. Just make sure yer put a few Eastern European instruments in yer next performance.

Lucky 'Take-the-Lot' were banned from performin'. If Piratica ever get a spot in Eurovision, there will be hell to pay. All those Jolly Roger's wavin' in the crowd...and swords swayin' to the music.

Bring on Belgrade 2008...yarrr!!!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

YYYYAAARRRR, the blaggards...next year I propose we enters our very own:

Boom bang a bang, Boom bang a bang...

Wiv real canons!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Swatopluk

Maybe we could impress those Eastern Europeans with a vocal variation on Khatchaturjan's Sabre Dance.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

Oi rekkin it shuld be Pira-Vision - Oi see no O in Pirate - yaaaaaaaaaar! set fire ter the lot o em posers.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Black Bart

YYYYAAAARRRR, I be complainin to the authorities fer hinternational seafarin...how the bleedin ell are we supposed to navigate by the stars wiv this burk wanderin about?:

DaveL

YArrr...

Oi thinks that be the 'Mrs Doubtfire' Constellation.

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

YYYAAARRRRR I thinks we could win easily next year...but we needs a change of image, here be somethin to model ourselves on:

DaveL

YArrrr...

Oi almost forgot abouts Wigwam from Norway,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wig_Wam

I thinks yer might be on a winner there Bart.

Do yer think Portsmouth Town Hall will be big enough? Who do yer think the host and hostess will be? Oi hear Big Ron and Brenda McTavish are available.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Oi t'ink t'ere is a lots ov potenshial in changing onse imige. Oi've dicided t' go wit' the Swiss imige:

I'm back..