News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

How old are you (note, different to birthday thread)

Started by Gloria The Camel, January 20, 2007, 11:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gloria The Camel

I was curious to know what makes me feel like such an idiot on this forum (tis why I left last time) and I came to the conclusion that most of you are half a centuary older than me. I'm 15.

goat starer

thar aint no idioty me hearty! I be in me 30s (it is rude to ask a Goat to be too specific especially on Dairy Goat Day)
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Intelligence and idiocy is not proportional to one's age. You don't have to worry Camel, you're no idiot.

And my age is 21. For now.

I'm back..

DeadPoet

Quote from: Kiyoodle the Gambrinous on January 20, 2007, 01:17:44 PM
Intelligence and idiocy is not proportional to one's age. You don't have to worry Camel, you're no idiot.

Indeed.

I'm turning 52 in 10 days...

Opsa

Absolutely. I'm currently 48, but have friends of many ages.

What counts is what's in your soul.

The Meromorph

Good Grief! I'll be 60  :o  in May. Even I think I'm old  ;D

But I think of Gloria as 'well on the way to being far greater than I'.  :)
Dances with Motorcycles.

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

I'm about six weeks away from being untrustworthy.*

*since, according to the wisdom from the 60's, "don't trust anyone over 30".

The Meromorph

Quote from: Sibling Lambicus the Toluous on January 20, 2007, 11:52:50 PM
I'm about six weeks away from being untrustworthy.*

Errm, Obviously you didn't get the memo(s) (it was just after the one about "No Loud Music at Woodstock II"). We've been moving that goalpost about every ten years. It's currently "don't trust anyone over 70".  :D
Dances with Motorcycles.

goat starer

Quote from: Sibling Lambicus the Toluous on January 20, 2007, 11:52:50 PM

I am very untrustworthy but I make up for it in generosity of spirit!
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Age?  Let's see, 2007, born in '58, but it's before my birthday, so subtract 1--no, that doesn't work.

Okay. start again.  Born in '58.  in April of 2008, I'll obviously be 50.  Subtract 1. [49] It's 07, but before April. Subtract another 1.

I'm 48! 

Hey, that's cool! When did I get to be nearly 50?  I really need to pay attention to these things--but the d~mn thing changes every year!
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Griffin NoName

I stopped thinking of people in their 50s as old five years ago, and expect to have to do the same of people in their 60s in five years time.

It's easy to feel an idiot at any age. Or so I've found. But I've also found, with age, I care less about it. In fact I quite enjoy it now.

GTC - you don't come over as an idiot to me; rather refreshing and interesting. Please stay around !!
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

No idiots here (for now :D ).

Or many...(of the lovable kind, perhaps)?

I'll admit I'm an idiot from time to time.

Oooo.., the question: 35
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Sibling Chatty

My body is chronologically 54.

My mind is functionally about 11.

GTC, do not worry about ages. There are people that are your age (and younger) that are wiser and more competent to deal with other people than MANY chronological adults.

I enjoy being about 11, actually, although I think I may be a little older. My 18 year old god(dess) daughter and I have the same song on our myspace page, and she inducted me into the Foamy Card Cult a couple of years ago. We have a week set up this summer where we'll hang out and "do stuff" with her friends while her parents (almost my age) are out of town. Now that she's 18, she gets to be the responsible adult!!

Age is a number, like a price or a temperature. It's all relative.
This sig area under construction.

Swatopluk

I am so last century (born in 1973). That would make me about 33. I guess this is going to change in about 2.33 month. ;)
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay