News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Winger proposes sterilization of guest workers

Started by Swatopluk, January 15, 2007, 04:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Chatty

True dat...I say we go whack him upside the head with a clue by four. Or maybe a nice Louisville Slugger.

I propose that we adapt an old British solution.

Just as England shall never have another King John, so the US should never have another President Bush.
This sig area under construction.

Swatopluk

What about an amendment that allows only one president per family line? So, people who have a US president in their ancestry are automatically blocked.
Would maybe even reduce the inbreeding of the ruling families. ;D
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Swatopluk on January 26, 2007, 09:01:49 AM
What about an amendment that allows only one president per family line? So, people who have a US president in their ancestry are automatically blocked.
Would maybe even reduce the inbreeding of the ruling families. ;D

I'd say we should only permit 1 pres'nit per mitochondrial-DNA-match. 

That way, you'd eliminate anyone doing a quickie-name-change or divorce so'as to be eligible.

Would eliminate any Kennedy, for example. (S'okay with me, actually.  Kennedy is more useful where he is, anyway.)

Would also eliminate ANY possibility of t'other bushie--ya'know the !ssh!le in Florida. ::)

And, who knows? It may just eliminate some of the in-bred richie-riches-types, too... not a bad think I think. ;D
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Swatopluk

Problem is how to put the details into the limited text of an amendment.
Of course, it opens the door to blackmails.
"I have info that the candidate has blood tainted with that of former presidents!"
Can we afford outbreaks of violent racial anti-presidentialism?  :o

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Swatopluk on January 26, 2007, 09:16:32 AM
Problem is how to put the details into the limited text of an amendment.
Of course, it opens the door to blackmails.
"I have info that the candidate has blood tainted with that of former presidents!"
Can we afford outbreaks of violent racial anti-presidentialism?  :o

Is why I specifically said mitochondrial DNA.  This DNA does NOT get mixed, but ONLY comes intact, from your mother.  Father does not contribute anything to mito-DNA.

And, you'd need to specify the degree of match that is acceptable.  I'd say very high, and pretty soon, we'd be looking at very minority candidates.

Which was rather the point, actually. ::)

You could cap it at, say 5 generations back, so that in 100 years, you could have a repeat of a previous lineage.

Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Outis the Unready

One of the things that makes the US great is the belief that leadership capacity is not in the blood-thus no kings.

Therefore, we can't say lack of it is in the blood either.

I, for one, advocate a return to America's core values.
In this case, no taxation without representation.
Them so-called "Blue states" support the so-called red states with their taxes. We should be able to call an end to it. Alabama and Arkansas want blue state money, they enact blue state legal reforms.

where is the butter?
I can't live without butter.
Please pass the butter.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Mmm... no taxation without representation... that's one that is NOT going to happen. Imagine all those evil aliens voting!

The day money will grow in trees, regular people will walk in (liquid) water and swim in (solid) ground.  ::) ::) ::)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

The Meromorph

I'm a victim of this hypocracy myself. I'm a Resident Alien. I pay substantial taxes, and I'm not allowed to vote. ::)
Dances with Motorcycles.

Swatopluk

Maybe bring the chestbursting procreation method to play for a change ;) ;D

Aggie

Quote from: The Meromorph (Quasimodo) on January 27, 2007, 09:26:06 PMI'm a victim of this hypocracy myself. I'm a Resident Alien. I pay substantial taxes, and I'm not allowed to vote. ::)

I've one of those in our household as well!  She sees no benefit in trading in citizenships in the near future (unless we want to visit the US... the visa regulations are ridiculous!  Pay $100 for the priveledge of proceeding to a port of entry, with no guarantee of being permitted in, and a damned hassle it is to line that visa up). :P
WWDDD?