News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Where are they now?

Started by Outis the Unready, September 25, 2006, 07:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outis the Unready

Well, where are you, now?

I am in an uncomfortable chair in a laboratory in Buffalo, NY.
I am also in a state of mild bliss. How about you?

where is the butter?
I can't live without butter.
Please pass the butter.

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

I am also in a chair.  My chair is actually semi-comfortable (though the back of it is semi-broken)

I am a easy day's sail northeast of Kat, near Toronto on the shores of mighty Lake Ontario.

I am also at the point in a waning caffeine-induced high when one starts to feel philosophical, though that will pass with my next cup of coffee.

beagle

Lying on a small bed in a small bungalow in a small town in the fairly large Cambridgeshire fens, thinking I'd better go to sleep soon as I've got to get up at 5AM.
The angels have the phone box

Griffin NoName

Likewise lying in bed in London, where I have been all day.

Now don't go concluding anything odd about the Brits.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Vita Curator

Sitting at the computer in front of my bedroom window.  As I glance out the window, I can see the setting sun and the branches from the large hemlock tree that is very close to the house.  I just saw a squirrel, gathering nuts already for the upcoming winter.  There is a cardinal in the tree also.  I'm listening to the NBC Nightly News as I type.

OOh, they are playing the Clinton/Wallace faux news interview as I type.
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Sibling Chatty

At my little desk in my chair, where I no longer hate to be!!

(Yesterday, I lay in bed all day and read a book. YAY!!)

I'm covered in Schnauzies, and have Precinct 301 to call tomorrow to make sure people are registered to vote, so i'm leaning to pronounce names like Giessenschlagh and Drgac. I'm happy.
This sig area under construction.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Sitting at my #2 computer chair (I like to switch'em out from time to time.  #1 is in the laundry room).

I'm currently listening to South Park - one of the earliest episodes, the one where Kyle's little brother was taken by aliens, and Cartman has an 80-foot alien antenna dish in his neither parts, which he refuses to admit exists.  Good Stuff!

Tomorrow, early, I'm going out to Grand Lake* to work on a cabin's A/C renovation.  The lake is beautiful this time of year - too bad I won't have time to get any boating in - If I had a boat.

* Grand Lake is in Oklahoma, which is in middle of the USofA.  It's just north of Texas, if that helps...  ;D
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

ivor

Teripie

I'm sitting at my amazingly cluttered desk, in a fairly comfortable task chair, listening to my husband scream at the TV (football game.)

I can feel my feet swelling. Been here to long fighting the challenge of "Log In". Think I'll go to bed and read.

Aphos

I am sitting at my computer desk, in my little computer room...yes I have a room just for computers...listening to Al Stewart and reading the forums, in a small town just west of Tulsa, OK.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

ivor

I'll be in OKC October 5th.  Let me know if anybody wants to hang out.

MB

beagle

Quote from: Vita Curator on September 25, 2006, 11:36:20 PM
...  There is a cardinal in the tree also....

Definite Monty Python moment there.  Hadn't heard of a bird called a Cardinal until I just looked it up. Thank goodness it wasn't Cardinal Fang.
The angels have the phone box

Griffin NoName

Amazing coincidence. Everyone seems to be near a computer.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Outis the Unready

Amazing. I am home, putting off going in to work until after the honey is done with her early morning class.

I'm mostly in a state of exhaustion.

where is the butter?
I can't live without butter.
Please pass the butter.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

My current location is 44°49'14" of northern latitude; 20°27'44" of eastern longitude...

I'm back..