News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Started by Griffin, August 29, 2021, 06:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin

All Avatars and Attachments from the old Toadfish Monastery should now be showing up.

For some reason I can't fathom Aggie's avatar is missing. All others seem to be there, but let me know if not.

Edit: Think I have fathomed it - if you added an avatar in the "new" Monastery it seems to have disappeared since I have restored the others. I cannot fathom why.

So Aphos and I both have missing avatars. As does Aggie. Don't know about others. They will need to be uploaded again. Sorry.
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

Testing... testing...

---edit---

All good.  Over and out!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin

Phew! Glad you got in ok as Sibling Opsa is still having troubles doing so.
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Griffin

After major upgrades to software and migration to a new hosting package the avatars and attachments have gone missing. I think I can get them back but you may need to be patient. If you can't be, upload new ones.
Psychic Hotline Host

Aggie

Maybe I will find a new one. It will likely be a fish. Photobucket is deleting a bunch of old pictures apparently, and I've not bothered to deal with my account there, so some historical pictures I've posted are likely to disappear as well.
WWDDD?

Griffin

Quote from: Aggie on October 28, 2023, 08:02:59 PM.........some historical pictures I've posted are likely to disappear as well.

Depends if they were linked or uploaded.
Psychic Hotline Host

Aggie

I think I have usually linked them in the past, to appear in thread. It's been a while since I've done so.
WWDDD?