News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Bluenose's upcoming UK adventure

Started by Bluenose, December 17, 2015, 12:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

Beware all the Pommie siblings, Cap'n Bluenose is planning a raid on Old Blighty next year. I'll be arriving mid May and departing mid July. Lock up your daughters, er rum, and batten your hatches! There's fun to be had!  I want to catch up with as many of you lot as possible, I'm already planning a sortie on Griffin, look out all the test of you!

Suggestions of places to visit welcome, plus you better let me know roughly where you're hiding so I can make some sort of a plan for getting around, even if you do live on a rather small island!  :mrgreen:
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

roystonoboogie

Qwerty and the new Mrs Qwerty will be in Scotland in June. I will be meeting up with them between 11/06/16 and 13/06/16 (using a proper date system here, by the way). You are welcome to tag along, you are welcome to make contact independently.

roystonoboogie@hotmail.com

We have rum. We will have tomatoes and courgettes. We have more rum...

Bluenose

Sounds like a grear idea. I'm going to have to put together a spreadsheet to keep track of everything I want to do!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.