News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Unexpected!

Started by Bluenose, February 13, 2014, 12:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

Today I arrived home to a very pleasant surprise in the mail, a valentines gift from Opsa, Mr Opsa and the Opsalette for Mrs Blue and little ole me - some very yummy ginger chews.

I guess this falls under no good deed goes unpunished theory and is in retribution for the jar of ginger marmalade I sent Opsa a while back.   ;)

Thank you very much Opsa, you're a champ!  And the chews are very good indeed, I especially like the hint of chilli.  Delish!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Opsa

Yeay! They got there in time for Valentines Day!  :heartbeat:

That jar of ginger marmalade was very much appreciated and we felt it was about time to send something back. So glad you like them.

I was in a production of "Nunsense" a while back and I got the whole cast hooked on those things. They really clear your throat out for singing!

Bluenose

Actually, on reading the label again I see that there is no chilli in these chews, the heat is all ginger. I thought I had read they had some chilli in them - d'oh!  Anyway they are still yummy!   Once again thank you very much Opsa.
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Opsa

The pleasure was all ours.  :D