News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Youtube - worse with every change

Started by Swatopluk, November 07, 2013, 02:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

As a chemist I am opposed to chrome on principle :mrgreen:
It cannot be a browser problem per se since logging out of the youtube account allows normal watching. The moment one logs in again, the problem returns. And some data obviously arrives since on the scroll bar still images can be perceived when the mouse is moved over it.
Deleting youtube cookies does not help btw.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

If it were IE it could be a browser issue. eg. Some pages won't display properly unless run in something called "compatibility mode". This needn't be the whole site, just a page. (or it could be). Of course, this would also depend on going a different route to the video according to whether logged in or not logged in, which is quite possible if they don't follow rigorous coding standards. The point I make is that without a trace, you can't tell where the problem occurs or what it is. Of course, that doesn't mean you can't rank the most likely explanations.

But it isn't IE.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

The antivirus company support service gave me the advice to update to the current version. After some hesitation I did and it worked (at least yesterday).
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.