News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Doodle Devil

Started by Aggie, August 05, 2013, 04:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggie

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Avaloid4JoyBits/doodle-devil
Combine 2 initial elements to create over 100 synthesis of...  evil! 

The first reaction is Human + Apple to create Sin and Knowledge.  :daz:
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

I think I am too befuddled to play.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

I don't get it. How do you play?

Aggie

Click any two elements to see if they combine to form new ones.  

I made it to 56 or so before I got bored.  It's a lot of guess and check, and a little twisted logic to anticipate what might work.
Demon + Mechanism = TV and so forth. 
WWDDD?

Opsa

I tried to mix cat  (beast) and flower (vegetable?), but the icons just shook around and did nothing more. What am I missing?

pieces o nine

You have to try different pairings, even backing out of one (or both) of the categories in order to find two that will blend. Sadly, I don't think I have the patience to work out that game; it would be cool if you could mix anything for unexpected results, wouldn't it?
;)
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: pieces o nine on August 06, 2013, 03:28:38 AM
You have to try different pairings, even backing out of one (or both) of the categories in order to find two that will blend. Sadly, I don't think I have the patience to work out that game; it would be cool if you could mix anything for unexpected results, wouldn't it?
;)

I had a very similar game on my Android tablet, called "alchemy".  It worked  exactly the same-- combine things to make new things.

Alas, they kept "updating" it with "new elements" and wanted real money for the "updates".  I soon dumped that scam.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)