News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Countdown to the Olympics

Started by Griffin NoName, June 07, 2012, 02:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, insert next item here
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, insert next item here

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, insert next item here
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, insert next item here

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, a Little Scientist™ home carbon-dating kit  insert next item here
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, a Little Scientist™ home carbon-dating kit, Eau de Cologne,  insert next item here

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, a Little Scientist™ home carbon-dating kit, Eau de Cologne,  a dog collar, insert next item here
Psychic Hotline Host

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, a Little Scientist™ home carbon-dating kit, Eau de Cologne,  a dog collar, flea powder, insert next item here

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, a Little Scientist™ home carbon-dating kit, Eau de Cologne,  a dog collar, flea powder, a jar of frankincense, insert next item here
Psychic Hotline Host

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, a Little Scientist™ home carbon-dating kit, Eau de Cologne,  a dog collar, flea powder, a jar of frankincense, the common book of prayer, insert next item here

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, a Little Scientist™ home carbon-dating kit, Eau de Cologne,  a dog collar, flea powder, a jar of frankincense, the common book of prayer, an alarm clock, insert next item here

Psychic Hotline Host

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, a Little Scientist™ home carbon-dating kit, Eau de Cologne,  a dog collar, flea powder, a jar of frankincense, the common book of prayer, an alarm clock, a large rock (for the alarm clock) insert next item here

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, a Little Scientist™ home carbon-dating kit, Eau de Cologne,  a dog collar, flea powder, a jar of frankincense, the common book of prayer, an alarm clock, a large rock (for the alarm clock), a piece of string of uncertain length,  insert next item here
Psychic Hotline Host

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, a Little Scientist™ home carbon-dating kit, Eau de Cologne,  a dog collar, flea powder, a jar of frankincense, the common book of prayer, an alarm clock, a large rock (for the alarm clock), a piece of string of uncertain length, duck tape insert next item here

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, breadrolls, an over-head reading light from seat 4A of a Boeing 747, Princess Leah Organia's hairstyle book, a motorcycle helmet, an ultra-bass low distortion pair of headphones, a carrier pigeon, a senior citizen bus pass, tablecloth, forty-three and a third strands of spaghetti, hot chili sauce,  a not-quite dead-yet Norwegian Blue--who is currently restin', all the Toadfish, a train ticket to notloB, The London Philharmonic Orchestra, no potatoes, Argentina, some auripigment, a chemical toilet, lipgloss, an extra large packet of condoms, a case of KY Jelly, a math textbook, a map of Armenia, a handful of caltrops, an ability to read instructions properly, lard, stain remover, a single mercury-free AAAA battery, earplugs, opera glasses,  matches, the Olympic Torch, paper napkins, spam, spam, spam and spam, a dirty fork, a DVD of The Meaning of Life, a grandfather clock, a tin of tuna, a naked molerat, an 8 candle candelabra, a wooden dradle, a wind-up fridge, Irish butter, clothes for the naked molerat, a comb,  a packet of extra large condoms, a pair of forceps, hot water, one of those towels that is super absorbent but folds up very small for travelling, salt, pepper, ersatz saccharine, an Espresso machine, serotonine, a thing for getting boy scouts out of horses' hooves,  some 4 inch nails, hand samitizer, 8 dowel pins, a model of a combine harvester, sun-blocker, flipflops, band-aid, a bag of jelly babies, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, written on a 3 foot by 5 foot poster, the words DON'T PANIC, iodoform, a vermilllion lipstick, freshly pressed orange juice, sleeping pills, earwax remover, hayfever tablets, a mouth organ, a remote control, batteries for the remote control, a thing to hold the batteries for the remote control, a spare IR LED for the remote control, one of those plastic things that holds several remote controls so they don't get lost, one genuine wool and hand-knitted argyle sock---conflict-free, naturally, a sgian-dubh (for the sock), a spare Macdonald kilt, a sporran for the kilt, patches and twine, a haystack with a needle in it, a magnet, enough cognac for all of us and some organically-grown wine--for anyone who cannot stomach cognac, dry cider (French style), a whetsone, an entry ticket for the Olympics, David's last line, hook and sinker, a bath plug, one of those portable stadium seats--with a polyurethane foam seat--covered in kidskin leather--hand-finished in your country's colors, an emergency IV bag,  some rubber tubing and a needle for the IV bag, a first-aid manual, a framed certificate showing first-aid qualification, a 'not my fault' card, a 'get out of jail free' card,  pen and paper, a good translation dictionary, a subscription to Private Eye, a Tardis to carry all this shtuff, a flux capacitor, parts for the mass in B minor, a visitor counter, smelling salts, all 3 seasons of Forbrydelsen carried by Sofie Gråbøl in that sweater, some brain bleach, a replica of the Turin shrowd, nail polish, a medium sized chamber pot embelished with Jubilee decorative art, a vuvzela in f, a Little Scientist™ home carbon-dating kit, Eau de Cologne,  a dog collar, flea powder, a jar of frankincense, the common book of prayer, an alarm clock, a large rock (for the alarm clock), a piece of string of uncertain length, duck tape, a thunderer whistle, insert next item here