News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Gertcher Pirate Status Here, Mateys!

Started by The Meromorph, November 10, 2006, 03:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Meromorph

We now have a 'Pirate' Membergroup available on request.
All it does is give the title of Pirate, and Skull and Crossbones instead of that OWL thingy, but I'm guessing yer all would like it...
I've already set a few people up, just let me know if yer want it - reply in this thread would work fine....
Dances with Motorcycles.

Black Bart

AAARRRR...I be needin one of those matey. In case anyone mistakes me fer a landlubber!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Calico Jack

If a lily livered Pirate such as Back Bart can have it I be needing it to.

yaarrrr
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

DaveL

YArrrr...

The be a fine addition to the booty. Thankee Sibling Quasi!!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Griffin NoName

Oi dont want to risk being confused with Cap'n Cronin - Oi'll keep me fishy symbols. :)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Kephra (Tansy)

Oi!
Soin me up matey!  Oi wants dear ol' Santy tuh *see* me a comin'...  Arrgggh!
;)
Insanity takes it's toll; please have correct change.

Black Bart

YYYAARRR could I have one more Skull than Calico jack just to annoy him...only joking I be lovin me skulls! ;D

Willowsmith

O'i would be most obliged ta be makin me way inta tha crew.
The only thing I know for sure is how much I do not yet know.

Aggie

We'll getcha some skullies, matey... feel free to swing into action in the meantime!
WWDDD?

Black Bart

Is it too much to ask if I can get a Hug and a Hiss added?...it be rather cold up here in Jupiter!!!

Bluenose

There ye go matey!

A noice big fat slurpy hug fer ye to be keepin ye all noice an warm loike

Cap'n always reddy ter 'elp an ole shipmate in trubble Bluenose
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Black Bart

AAARRRR...It brings a tear to me eye...tis four long years since I last saw me mummy! Those Aztecs are treatin her well though...she wrote me a letter sayin they were buildin her a special pyramid!

Bruder Cuzzen

Err..That is,ARRGH!! Iffen ye desoires tindare tasty widdles ye bess be sygning arrp a kook.

Bruder Cuzzen

ARRGH! Sibling mateys kin i haves the skull and cross bones as well as a cauldron symbol or some sort of cooking vessel?

Griffin NoName

B.Cuzzen

Skulls and Crossbones delivered.

The cauldron will take longer.....

Edit: cauldron delivered (but it is in your sig.)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand