News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opsa

Quote from: Agujjim on February 19, 2010, 03:15:05 PM
Quote from: Scriblerus the Philosophe on February 19, 2010, 05:28:47 AM
I fink you may be goin' to tha bar a weeeeee bit too much.

Ayuh, an I hear he gos wee on the bar after a few, too....

Well, that's foine, as long as he doesn't go wee under the bar. We under-bar denizens loiks ta stay dry (but only in th' literal sense).

Griffin NoName

GLad to see NefyuBB but I hope no one has been giving him alcohol.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

Oi heard he waterskis at the bar - hangs on to the handrail while he widdles...
WWDDD?

Opsa

Pachyderm

Who piddled on me hat? >:(

There I was, all sweet and innocently passed out, and some rotten sod has micturated all over me headgear...
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

pieces o nine

Ha! 

A co-worker was looking for a euphemism for being ... annoyed ... which would not tip off the average hearer this week; I suggested that  ^  word.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Opsa

Heckova word, that.

Oi fink we need to get Pachy a nice Maine Fisherman's hat wif a brim big enough to fit over 'is flappy elefunk ears.

Ageis

Hello all.
I am Ageis and I'm here now.

And what a twisting turny labyrinth like place here is.
I feel I should be trailing a thread behind me as I wander through all the myriad topics and conversations lest I get lost and never find my way out.

Or I suppose I could just use the back key.
Yeah on reflection that probably easier and less likely to result in a tripping hazard.

Darlica

Yes, but you will lose that "authentic" feeling! ;)

Welcome Aegis, it's good to see you here!

Don't worry, we have no Minotaurs around here, well not that we are aware of anyway...
The Squidlings is, well, a sort of house pet... don't step on them they'll might bite if upset and they are slippery. :squid_pink:
Like a cat they are handy to have around: one can always blame it on the Squidlings. :D

(L and I know Aegis from elsewhere)
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Welcome again Aegis.  :)

Oh, one more thing, beware of the fish head stew.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

ivor

Hi Aegis!

The squidlings will just confuse any trail you leave behind. :D

Opsa

Welcome!

I will happily play Minotaur for you (in what key?) if you like. What are you interested in? I could point you there.

Ageis

Hmm hard to say really.
I am a fickle creature at heart.
I think I shall have a walk around this weekend and see what tickles my fancy.....
Does that phrase sound slightly naughty to anyone else?
No?
Just me again.

Doubtless the on going election that fills my screens will see me wandering into the politics section at some point though in search of others to share my pain  :'(

Lindorm

Der Eisenbahner lebt von seinem kärglichen Gehalt sowie von der durch nichts zu erschütternden Überzeugung, daß es ohne ihn im Betriebe nicht gehe.
K.Tucholsky (1930)

Scriblerus the Philosophe

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay