News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Meromorph

Oi believes yer might find what yer thirstin' for under Miscellaneous discussion.
There be a Beer Club an' a Monastery Cellar an' such loike...  ;D

Also there be the Admiral Benbow Pub under All Things Piratey, but be careful o' yer parrot, if yer know whut Oi Means...  ;)
Dances with Motorcycles.

DaveL

YArrrr!!!

Welcome to the Monastery Amenable. All yer scurvy mates are residin' over in the Piratey section. Come on over, as we needs yer Piratey insight on some matters of great concern, namely Bart's cooking skills, what should happen to Santa this Christmas and yer latest Playbilge photos.

We've started a few new threads, although you will recognise the old ones..erm..slightly renamed.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Warlord of Elephants

What up 'peeps'? Sincerely The Warlord of Elephants

The Meromorph

Welcome Home!
Kick yer shoes off and set a spell...  ;D

Oh, and Sin Woe and all that... :D
Dances with Motorcycles.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Yeah, verily, and Welcome!
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Griffin NoName

Hey Sin.WoE, you do realise I've been stuck in that jewelry shop in India for months and months searching out your Mystic Origins?  Glad to see you.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Gloria The Camel

Well from worshipping Flying Italian dishes to aquatic slimy friends I am finally here! GLORIA T. CAMEL IS BACK! *sigh* there goes the neighborhood *sigh*

Hope to see all of you, including my old 'buddies', 'round here soon!

Camel OUT!

Bluenose

Welcome Gloria, I think you will find most of the crew are here.

Bluenose

Edit: I hate it when I see an obvious typo just after I press the POST button.

Also I get confused when a mod has moved a post I am trying to correct while I'm editing it, but all is forgiven, I found it!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Gloria The Camel

Yeah I couldn't find where my 'thread' was...it because it was NOWHERE!, just apologizing to the mod who moved it, didn't realise this was a public place to introduce yourself in, thought it was just a private one like the one I made, my bad! (although you might want to change the title just to settle any more confusion...or maybe I'm just to tired =P)

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Welcome, Gloria!  We have other animals here, and a camel is most welcome!

Look at a sort of name index to get something of an idea of who's here, under what name.

Some of us are using different handles than we used at The Other Place (TOP for short).

But, Welcome!
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

The Meromorph

Welcome Home, Gloria!
Good suggestion (I've chnged the thread title now  :D)!
Thank you.
Did I already say Welcome? :P
Dances with Motorcycles.

Sibling Chatty

YAY!!

It's my favorite Camel!!

;D Hi Gloria. Welcome to the Monastery.

DD
This sig area under construction.

Gloria The Camel

I've missed you all so much!..Then I found another forum and used that for a while...Then missed you again!

DaveL

Hi Gloria,

Welcome, we've missed you too.

Sorry, I have to fess up about merging your thread. I have all these really cool mod buttons to play with and I should have PM'd you. ;D

Great to see you again!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I'm back..