News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

3 Wishes

Started by Sibling Kephra (Tansy), November 02, 2006, 02:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruder Cuzzen

I want to change my wishes...

1. I wish that fifties style diner was still in business ...they made fish and chips that I rate a 10 / 10 ( I have yet to find another that comes remotely close, the last decent place i give a 8.5 / 10  ( That was in 1978 ! ). There is a place on Queen St. I have yet to visit , It has good reviews but hasn't me come by give them a real critique .

2. Also in the late seventies we had a pizza place that made IMO the best pizza ever , I can still taste it ! (as well as fish and chips).The secret was in the sauce and I have yet to figure it out , Mrs. Spadafora's had a awesome recipe ( I'm drooling ),

3. I wish I wrote down all me dear Pappy's recipes...I fear his unique dishes are lost forever ( they never looked that great but ...wow , what incredible flavours and textures .

.....i'm hungry....ARGH!

Sibling Chatty

I want 3 more.

Cheney impeachment, which would lead to Bush impeachment.

Hillary/Obama to get so tied up in their fight that they're abandoned as hopeless, giving room for the Progressives/Populists to have a say.

A REAL Republican to arise from the tattered Neo-Con Religious Right mess that has been made of the Republican Party.
This sig area under construction.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I noticed!
And AMEN Chatty! (Although I may disagree on the Obama bit. Her and meeybe Gore [but then I strongly dislike him])

Mine:
1. That everyone had the ability to pick out a good mate for themselves (God only knows how many heartaches that would save in the long run).

2. That people suddenly became capable of common sense and rationality and compassion.

And now for a far less serious one:

3. The ability to fly whenever I wished for however long I wished to wherever I wished.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

I had no argument with Obama until the point he started allowing the Usual Suspects to direct his thinking/speaking.

We don't need more of the Usual Suspects.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Can't lie, haven't been following Obama too closely--which US's are we talking about here?
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

K Street/Corporations/Big Money

The REAL owners of the "ownership economy".

Pachyderm

1. Peace and goodwill for all.

2. Politicians unable to lie or disseminate.

3. A small basket of crystallised fruit.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Opsa

1) Lots more Pachy

2) Lots more Griffin

3) Lots more wishes