News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

3 Wishes

Started by Sibling Kephra (Tansy), November 02, 2006, 02:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Kephra (Tansy)

My kids and I play this one:

What if you had 3 wishes?
Mine are:
- The ability to talk to and understand animals.  (*And* be able to turn it off at will.  Don't need to hear bugs while I'm sleepin'.)
- The ability to heal; but not necessarily mess with the God's domain of life/death.  Just heal.
- Okay yeah... money.  Am I ashamed?  Nope.  I work hard. :)
Insanity takes it's toll; please have correct change.

The Meromorph

ooh! I like this one. :)

- The ability to bring joy.
- The ability to bring food.
- To always have someone to love me.

Dances with Motorcycles.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

First wish?  Three more wishes, of course! (heh)

Seriously?

Health and long-lives for everyone I know*
Health and long life for me **
The Perfect Pet for Me ***

* altruistic? no, look at the next wish

** who wants to live a long time alone?

*** I have no idea what this would turn out to be - it would be a surprise, I suppose.  I'd trust in the wishing process to get it perfect ...
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Gloria The Camel

3? Pfft I only need one!

To do anything and everything I want whenever I want where ever I want without limits!  ;D

Of course this means I can do things like solve world hunger and create world peace! What ever I want!!! IMAGINE THE POSISBILITES!!

Greedy? I know. But it works.

Griffin NoName

To reach total serenity where I would have no need for wishing.

That rules out my second two !

(I know how to make life hard.....:))
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

For everybody to have Enough (but greedy people to have to get by on Barely Enough).

For answers/cures to diseases and disabilities.

No pain.
This sig area under construction.

Warlord of Elephants

Immortality.... I'll think up something for the other two in a 100,000 years or so. Sincerely The Warlord of Elephants

DISCO GODZILLAJESUSZ

To have a computer that I would never have to upgrade
To have lots of money
To be able to log on other sites from school.
Red makes me stand out more.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I think the only wish that could really satisfy me would be to have fun all my life... :)

I'm back..

Swatopluk

1) A fulfilling relationship for life
2) The ability to understand all kinds of communication and being able to participate (on/off switch desirable)
3) Everything in life in the appropriate amount
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

The Meromorph

If I can get a supplemental wish, I'd like some of Swatopluk's wisdom, please.  :)
Dances with Motorcycles.

Swatopluk

It's borrowed, better get fresh supply from original sources :-\
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Chatty

That's a great idea. Anybody know how I can get some of this fluff out of my head to make room for some smarts? :stupid:

Sibling Spoffish

1. DeeDee's 'enough' one

2. Having a purse I could pull anything out of (money, a drink, a friend, an elephant)

3. Not for me or anyone to live forever, but for our deaths to be as swift and painless (for both ourselves and our family/friends) as possible.

That last is after watching one grandmother die of dementia and another gradually go downhill with it, but as yet is still alive.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, when you DO criticize him, you are a mile away, and have his shoes.

Bruder Cuzzen

1. I would loive to see ***** again .

2. I would  like to hold ***** again.

3 I would love to kiss her one last time .

Bruder Cuzzen

I want to change my wishes...

1. I wish that fifties style diner was still in business ...they made fish and chips that I rate a 10 / 10 ( I have yet to find another that comes remotely close, the last decent place i give a 8.5 / 10  ( That was in 1978 ! ). There is a place on Queen St. I have yet to visit , It has good reviews but hasn't me come by give them a real critique .

2. Also in the late seventies we had a pizza place that made IMO the best pizza ever , I can still taste it ! (as well as fish and chips).The secret was in the sauce and I have yet to figure it out , Mrs. Spadafora's had a awesome recipe ( I'm drooling ),

3. I wish I wrote down all me dear Pappy's recipes...I fear his unique dishes are lost forever ( they never looked that great but ...wow , what incredible flavours and textures .

.....i'm hungry....ARGH!

Sibling Chatty

I want 3 more.

Cheney impeachment, which would lead to Bush impeachment.

Hillary/Obama to get so tied up in their fight that they're abandoned as hopeless, giving room for the Progressives/Populists to have a say.

A REAL Republican to arise from the tattered Neo-Con Religious Right mess that has been made of the Republican Party.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I noticed!
And AMEN Chatty! (Although I may disagree on the Obama bit. Her and meeybe Gore [but then I strongly dislike him])

Mine:
1. That everyone had the ability to pick out a good mate for themselves (God only knows how many heartaches that would save in the long run).

2. That people suddenly became capable of common sense and rationality and compassion.

And now for a far less serious one:

3. The ability to fly whenever I wished for however long I wished to wherever I wished.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

I had no argument with Obama until the point he started allowing the Usual Suspects to direct his thinking/speaking.

We don't need more of the Usual Suspects.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Can't lie, haven't been following Obama too closely--which US's are we talking about here?
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

K Street/Corporations/Big Money

The REAL owners of the "ownership economy".

Pachyderm

1. Peace and goodwill for all.

2. Politicians unable to lie or disseminate.

3. A small basket of crystallised fruit.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Opsa

1) Lots more Pachy

2) Lots more Griffin

3) Lots more wishes