News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Some more from Swato's twisted mind

Started by Swatopluk, July 28, 2010, 01:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

I guess you all are all familiar with the phenomenon called children TV show, i.e. TV based entertainment aimed at humanoids below the age of consent. They range from 100% commercial (Transfomers) to terminally imbecile (Teletubbies, I'm looking at you). A common purpose of these shows is to influence the audience in a certain way (like turning them into mindless consumers or at least pathways to their adult supervisors' purse). Aiming for character and behaviour improvement frequently occurs in shows with more conscience (misguided or not). This of course works as a great attractor to all kinds of twisted minds (like mine) that want to undermine, subvert etc. that very purpose. There are basically 3 ways:

1. character twist
2. plot twist
3. Rule 34

Character twist: the characters of the show change their personality and begin to promote behaviour completely at odds with the original purpose. Usually that means dropping the concept of 'wholesomeness'. Often that includes consumption of controlled substances, expanded vocabulary and diminished clothing.

Plot twist: the characters stay the same but are confronted with unusual situations like an outbreak of rabies in Bambi's forest, guys with chainsaws showing up (not just in the forest, leather masks may be involved)

Rule 34: There's misspelled crustacean on it. Especially (though not exclusively) if there is a cute female on the show. Look on the net with google filter disabled and you'll find really icky stuff.

LazyTown is a natural target. I've already done a good deal of cthulhufication on the songs and there is tons of Rule 34 out there (not created by me, my photoshopping skills are not near good enough).

So, let's do that one first without too many details before we go to the more traditional twists.

LazyTown - Rule 34
Robbie Rotten is gay and lusts for Spartacus, Spartacus is a bisexual pedophile and lusts for Stephanie, Stephanie is a nymphomaniac.
Trixie is a lesbian, Stingy has a fetish for his piggy (bank), Pixel collects hentai, Ziggie has a huge vibrating lollipop.
The mayor and Miss Busybody are into SM. Plot? Who needs any plot with that? I even left out the parrots.

Halloween in Lazytown (2 parts)

Part 1: Evening

Halloween has come to LazyTown. Everyone gets into costume, although some are a bit overenthusiastic.

Stephanie: Estefania Sporthory, vampire (pink and black outfit)
Sportacus: Count Sportacula, vampire
Miss Busybody (Bessie): Miss Beasty, fanged witch
Trixie: Hexie, witch with special broom
Mayor: ghoul/zombie
Stingy: Dr.Stingy and Mr. Mine!
Pixel: the Frankenstein monster
Ziggie: weird mix of skeleton, vampire, Frankenstein, with candy chainsaw and garlic lollipop
Robbie: Robbie Rabid, werewolf

The usual apples have been replaced by blood oranges for the occasion. Robbie plans to spoil the party and reactivates his clockwork-driven puppets and the mechanical dog. He also prepares a large cauldron of green stuff. But he has started late and the stuff is not yet boiling. Rottenella (the mean-spirited dancing puppet) is sent out to challenge Stephanie to another dancing duel. Losing again, she goes on a Kung Fu rampage. Sportacus cannot help since he again fell for the old candy trick. Rottenella is defeated in the end by Trixie using a rocket broom provided by Pixel. Robbie accidentally sets the mechanical dog on himself again. After the traditional dance number everyone goes exhausted home to sleep not even taking time to drop costume. Only Bessi stays outside for a lengthy bit of gossip over the telephone. Before the credits roll the cauldron in Robbie's lair explodes and emits a huge green cloud that drifts towards town. Robbie is on the floor wrestling with the mechanical dog.

Part 2: Night
Before Sportacus goes to bed he wants to eat the remaining blood oranges. At this moment the green cloud engulfs the airship and turns him into a real vampire. He sets course for LazyTown. Aiming for Stephanie he first encounters Bessie and drains her. She steps over the Welcome mat into the house in search of the mayor but finds his room empty. He is sleepwalking towards Robbie's lair when he is hit by the cloud and turned undead. In the lair Robbie has turned into a werewolf after being bitten by the mechanical dog. The mechanical Robbie now resembles The Joker. Rottenella refits the size changing machine into a guillotine and tests it on Robbie's dress forms. The parrots now look like bats. Sportacus enters Stephanie's room and vampirizes her. With an evil grin she runs to Ziggie's house and lures him out with a promise of sweets. She bites his neck but he is able to hit her with the garlic lollipop, stunning her. He runs to Pixel's house in order to warn him. On the way he meets Stingy who is looking for his piggy bank. Stingy ignores the warning and falls victim to the undead mayor. Now it's "Your brains are all MINE!".
Ziggie manages to warn Pixel before he collapses on the lawn. Pixel barricades in his room. Trixie escapes to the tree house on the rocket broom (which now is out of fuel). She can keep the attackers at bay for a time using her catapult. Stephanie calls for Sportacus who wants to get energy first from the fallen Ziggie. But due to a combination of high blood sugar level and the garlic the blood sends Sportacus into a coma. Now Robbie's forces arrive but are unsure whether to join or rival. Rottenella grabs Sportacus and drags him to the lair and the waiting guillotine while the rest of the monsters split into two groups covering Pixel's place and the tree house. Trixie, out of ammo, phone Pixel for help who manages to send her a fresh fuel tank by via catapult. She makes another narrow escape when mechanical Robbie manages to climb the ladder up to the tree house. Trixie flies to the lair, dons an emergency gas mask and jumps into the entrance still belching green smoke. Now it's her against Rottenella and the parrots. After a chase she accidentally pulls the lever on the dressing machine and finds herself in the purple dinosaur costume. This turns out to be so thick that normal attacks cannot harm her but she is also unable to see anything. By accident again she bobs into Rottenella, sending her through the guillotine that cuts the key she is wound up with. But now the pursuers have reached the lair too. Zombie Stingy remained at Pixel's house as guard but is easily tricked by means of his greed. Using his remote control Pixel can commandeer Spartacus' airship.  He guesses that an apple could restore the hero but knows that this means self-sacrifice because he has to enter the lair without a gas mask. The monsters are now in the lair. They can hold but not directly hurt Trixie. So they decide to use the guillotine. Before Stephanie can press the button, Pixel enters endlessly repeating "An apple for my master". Having the Frankenstein strength he can reach Sportacus and feed him the apple. Sportacus awakes.

Possible endings:
1) bad
Sportacus stays a vampire. Trixie is chopped up with the guillotine and fed to the the zombies and canines. Ziggie wakes up as a very powerful multiple monster. Pixel becomes Robbie's robot slave. Macabre ending dance number. LazyTown gets remodelled for the undead. The airship, now painted black and with reflective windows, takes Stephanie and Sportacus to new feeding grounds.
2) good/happy
Sportacus is healed by the apple. After an extended fight involving every character and contraption (and some pantyshots of Stephanie) the monsters are subdues and stuck into Robbie's costume display cylinders. Using vegetables and technology the curse is lifted. Dancing scene amid the burning costumes. No more Halloween. Robbie leaves his lair and gets a new soundproof  town house and therapy for his insomnia.

Falmouth Day /Stephanie kicks back

Part 1)
The kids watch Kick-Ass on TV. Stephanie naturally identifies with Hit-Girl (must be the  pink hair). Trixie admires Hit-Girl's swearing abilities. Stingy find Red Mist cool and plans to repaint his gold car red. The mayor comes in and tells them that next day is Falmouth Day, which the kids misinterpret as Foulmouth Day. Of course there will be a contest. It becomes clear almost instantly that the boys have no chance against Stephanie and Trixie who would make any old sailor blush. The eavesdropping Robbie is delighted but also realizes that he is no match. But his two parrots will do fine. Next morning. The contest is ready to begin. The parrots at first hold their ground well but at last have to yield to the girls. The mayor is about to hand them the trophy when two dark horse candidates announce their challenge: Bessie and Sportacus. Against their combined experience the youngsters are without a chance. They blush and, following the rules, automatically lose. Even Robbie is impressed and for once joins in the dance number (slightly altered text).

Part 2)
Still smitten with the Kick-Ass experience Stephanie's dance moves take on a martial arts air. Stingy is in Red Mist mode and plans to join forces with Robbie. Sportacus changes into Big Daddy costume on the occasion. But before the hostilities can begin, the deathly pale mayor enters and tells them that a crime syndicate plans to take over LazyTown and will arrive at noon. Bessie calms and reminds him of his secret agent days. Reluctantly the mayor hands over they keys to his secret weapon cache. Robbie for a moment ponders the possibility to go with the mobsters since they also would prefer a quiet environment. But he realizes that his lair would become their natural headquarters and, at best, he would be sent packing (daisy pushing being the more likely outcome). Meanwhile the first shootout  has taken place. Ziggie is wounded and the rest had to spit up, defending the town hall and Pixel's house. Robbie, Stingy and the mechanical dog start a relief attack, allowing Sportacus and the mayor to slip away. The mayor goes airborne with his plane and Sportacus climbs up to his airship. He finds some bandits trying to master the controls and kicks them out. Coordinated by Pixel everyone goes on the counterattack and tears the bandits a new one. The town takes major damage but there is nonetheless the traditional dance number, this time with the mobster corpses as props (same altered text as in previous episode). Before the end credits roll Robbie can be seen mining all entrances to LazyTown in order to prevent another intrusion in the future.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

ivor

pieces o nine

I do not know any of these characters.

And I am now afraid to rectify that!   :D
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Swatopluk

Sibling DavidH

Being an avatar of Mr Pontipine from the children's TV show In The Night Garden, I assure you that there is no Rule 34 in my show! I don't see much of types 1) or 2) either.

I'm not saying Swato's wrong, mind you, only that In The Night Garden is pure insanity with none of these other tricks!

Bye bye, children.....

Swatopluk

Hey, once the subversion creeps into the actual show it spoils the fun.
Btw, I found a few clips from the original Icelandic theatre production the TV program is based on.
Looks like Robbie Rotten was really creepy in that. For comparison the same song with very different lyrics from the TV show

original theatre
[youtube=425,350]3Xo9HmlRoNo[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xo9HmlRoNo
[youtube=425,350]cR9wuZDQzRo&NR=1[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR9wuZDQzRo&NR=1
TV show
[youtube=425,350]cW6G7flSVUQ[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xo9HmlRoNo

Swatopluk

Raven and Robin

Two new arrivals in LazyTown. Corvinia Rook, the recently widowed elder sister of Robbie, and Miss Robina Ready, a cousin of Bessie. It takes Corvinia some time to find Robbie's lair and her behaviour makes clear that she shares family traits (the chin, dislike of children) but totally lacks those aspects that make him nonetheless a valued part of LazyTown. Whe he spots her, he tries to hide. Flashback scene and song "Oh that I had no sister" reveal that there were originally three Rotten children and that Corvinia loved to terrorize Robbie and his beloved younger brother Rick. He sends the mechanical Robbie to meet her but the plan fails when the spring runs out and Rottenella betrays Robbie's hiding place. Corvinia immediately takes control and starts to 'redecorate' the lair throwing out Robbie's comfy chair etc. "You call this a lair? It's a rotten bachelor hole!" "Well, I am a Rotten and a bachelor." "Shut up!". Meanwhile Robina had a slight overdose of Bessie's gossip and goes on a stroll. She's friendly to the kids but tells them that she needs a bit of quiet right now. Stephanie proposes a game of mime/charade (Stingy: "It is all mime!"). That way they can play without making noise. Next Robina runs into Robbie who has fled the lair. Shortly after they sit together on the bench in LazyPark, peacefully snoring. But the peace is shortlived because suddenly the periscope jumps up behind the bench and Corvinia gets into a hissy fit when she sees the scene. She and Rottenella load the cannon with water balloons and chase first the couple, then the children indoors. Robbie endears himself to Robina even more by having an umbrella ready. Corvinia now follows a double strategy. On the one hand she begins the construction of a weather machine (Thunderstorm 6002+), on the other hand she tries to sow division. She appeals to Stingy's greed and snobbery and is partially successful. Trying to recruit the tomboyish Trixie immediately and literally backfires in the shape of a few well-aimed shots from her catapult. The resulting fit is enough to change Stingy's mind too. Now it is thunderstorm time. Robbie's umbrella and Ziggie's lollipop become the first victims of lightning strikes. Also some of Pixel's electronic devices get fried. Stephanie tries to reach the mailbox to send a message to Sportacus but has to retreat hastily because Corvinia has let the mechanical dog loose (she learned of the trigger word when the mechanical Robbie accidentally speaks it and gets bitten). Heavy-hearted Robbie tries his luck ("ME? Sending that blue elf mail calling for help?"). He manages to get the dog under control but cannot reach the mailbox either because Corvinia activates the wind machine. Clinging on with just one hand, Robbie calls for help, thereby triggering Sportacus' crystal. The first attempt to reach town fails due to the wind but after the extra apple or two he manages to save Robbie and bring him to the others at Pixel's house. Pixel comes up with a plan: make the machine self-destruct by dropping a cable connected to a kite into the lair. But how? To everyone's surprise both the mayor and Robbie volunteer to go up in the mayor's plane. But it can carry only one adult, so the task falls to Stephanie. A launched kite (don't try that at home!) diverts the lightning long enough for the plane to lift off. Viewed from the sky the lair lies in the eye of a hurricane. After some hair-raising aerial acrobatics the line is successfully dropped and the kite transferred. The next thunderbolt destroys the machine and shatters most of the new slick stuff Corvinia had installed. She has to raise the white flag/strike colours and flees on her black motor bike. Traditional dance number (thunderstorm version), this time including Robbie. Final scene: Robina helps Robbie to clean up the lair. Optional additional/extended scenes: 1) Everyone in LazyTown installs lightning rods on their roofs in individual style (Ziggie's in lollipop form etc.). 2) Robina finds the lamp of the genie. She and Robbie go an a vacation using the genie's flying carpet while the genie himself takes an extended bath in the lair and starts to consume a huge cake.

Swatopluk

And now again a really twisted installment

The Decision/Choice
Sportacus is woken up in the middle of the night when his crystal begins too beep. He searches LazyTown with his telescope but cannot see anything unusual. He goes down and looks through the windows but everyone is fast asleep. But then he hears frantic cries for help from afar. Sounds like Robbie. Cut to the lair. Robbie is threatened by a veritable crowd of abominations clearly modelled after the other LazyTown inhabitants. Bessie with hair turned Medusa, Ziggie and the mayor as fishmen. Stingy with pupil-less eyes and a large meat cleaver, Pixel's head is a burning skull. Stephanie looks normal at first but then she opens her mouth showing several rows of needle-sharp teeth, Trixie has turned Kali (including skull necklace). Then a Sportacus with a Cthulhu head comes down the pipe and puts his tentacles on Robbie's shoulders. The image blurs. It is revealed that it was all a nightmare Sportacus has just woken him up from. "I guess you had too much of that cake before bedtime, Robbie." But the crystal is still blinking. "Since everyone is OK, it is either me who is in trouble or this thing needs a maintenance check. Good night Robbie and better dreams!". When Sportacus returns to his airship it is almost dawn, so he decides not to go to sleep again but to check the crystal. It turns out that it blinks in a bilious green instead of the usual white. He looks for the user manual but is definitely not happy about what he finds in there (viewer is not informed about the actual problem yet). Sportacus goes down to meet the mayor asking him for the History of LazyTown. When the mayor bring the book, Sportacus says, that he wants the real unedited one, not the edition for the kids.  The mayor is very concerned and calls Bessie. "She has the second key. No single person may take a look, although I don't know exactly why.". They go down into the basement of the town hall and open a hidden safe (key sequence as in ICBM launch procedure). The 'real' History of LazyTown turns out to be a rather nasty looking book. When they open and read it all of them get gray hair temporarily. Bessie begins to sob uncontrollably, the mayor stammers "oh, poor Stephanie" and Sportacus says with a very sour face "Now we are really in trouble!". Cut to Robbie's lair. The phone rings. Split screen. Sportacus: "Hello Robbie, I fear this time I need Your help. Could you come over to the town hall?"; Robbie: "What?"; Sp.: "Also you should have a certain book somewhere called the Rottenencricon. Could you bring that also?". Robbie turns pale then shouts "Have you gone completely nuts, elf? I will not touch that with a 10 foot pole, no, make that a 100 foot pole!"; Sp.: "Remember that dream you had last night Robbie? That's just the start."; Robbie (turning even paler): "OK, I'll come. But make sure that none of the kids is anywhere near!". He hangs up and begins to rummage through his large chest (after putting on some thick gloves). He is interrupted by another phone ring. "Yeah, Rotten here. Beg your pardon? No way! #*$%& this is NOT the time for the sing and dance number. Apart from being completely tasteless, it would give away the plot and we are not there yet!". Cut to Pixel's house. Pixel shows the other kids his latest invention, the Omnispy 3500H. "No, Stephanie. I won't use it to spy at you in the shower. It has an inbuilt decency checker. ". Trixie: "I just saw your uncle, Bessie and Sportacus going into the town hall. It looked as if the would not like to be seen. Let's look what they are up to!"
Stephanie: "I don't think that would be right. If it is a surprise, I wouldn't want to spoil it and if it something serious, we'll know soon enough.". Pixel:" OK, Stephanie. What about Robbie Rotten instead?". All: "Yeah!". Pixel goes to work. The TV/scrying ball in front of him lights up. Pixel: "I have him guys. He is just now walking...towards the town hall. He has something wrapped under his arm and looks around as if he wants to check that no one sees him. You won't believe it. He has knocked and Sportacus quickly ushers him in and closes the door.". Stingy: "You mean, Sportacus, Stephanie's uncle, Miss Busybody have a secret conference in MY town hall?"; Pixel: "Looks like it. Stephanie, still no wanna look." Stephanie: "OK, that does not look like preparing a birthday surprise. Can you look inside without a probe?"; Pixel: "Yeah, that's the idea. The Omnispy 3500X can look through anything but 50 feet of lead. And there is not that much installed in the walls. Adjusting, adjusting. Ha, I even get sound.". Cut to town hall basement. Mayor: "Well, or rather not well at all. I think it's best  if Sportacus explains the situation and Mr.Rotten fills in the missing details.". Sportacus: "You know that to-morrow it will be one year that I have come here following Stephanie's call for help. What I did not know then is that this call started the clock on an ancient compact that has to be fulfilled one year later, that is to-morrow. If the call had come earlier when #9 was still the protector, we'd be safe. But this is the first assignment of #10, i.e. me and therefore we will have to pay the piper, so to speak. Or worse, She will have to. Robbie, you remember when #9 came to town?". Robbie: "Yes, my elder sister Corvinia got hold of this damn book. Our father knew what could happen and also knew that #8 was retiring. So he tried to keep the secret from us. Corvinia learned enough to know that something dreadful would happen and persuaded Rick (my younger brother) to make the call. That way she would harm him and also get at me. Given the same choice we have now before us our father decided to save the town and sacrifice Rick. He organized #9 and an agreement was made that after the year any reference to the affair would be erased from the public records and I would make sure that never again a superhero would be called to LazyTown. Father kicked Corvinia out the next day and mother died of worry and grief a week before the event. When I came of age, father left and never returned. I kept the town lazy since then until your niece arrived." Mayor:"I did not know. I was a little boy then and our parents sent us all away on vacation when it happened. I have not learned the truth until this morning." Sportacus: "Same here. But we actually have one option more than your father. 1. We can refuse to fulfil the compact. Then we will all be cursed and your nightmares will come true. 2. we can sacrifice the first caller, Stephanie, and will be in the same situation as in your father's day. The problem will be shifted at least 30 years into the future." Bessie:" What's the third choice". Sportacus: "I get sacrificed by my successor.". Mayor: "Who could that be?". Sportacus: "We have no time to find and persuade a proper elf, so it would have to be one of you.". Robbie: "That would be the supreme irony. Me getting rid of you under the condition that I take your place. With all due respect but I doubt that Mr. Meanswell or Miss Busybody would be up to the job while you kept me on the go this whole year, so I could not avoid getting into shape at least somewhat. And however I despise that pink-haired ADHD textbook case, I am not going to ritually disembowel her and to submit her soul to the forces of darkness to be tormented in perpetuity. Btw, shouldn't we ask her for her opinion first?". Mayor "She is just a child. We can't burden her with that." Robbie: "Well, and it would have to be you to tell her and to conduct the ceremony in...about 17 hours.". Bessie gain begins to sob uncontrollably. Cut to Pixel's place where Stephanie, after losing her breakfast, is reduced to a bag of nerves. The kids bring her home and put her to bed. They stay with her until the adults come to bring the bad news. There is actually a visible sense of relief when it becomes clear that everyone is on the same page already. The evening has come suspiciously early and Stephanie asks to be left alone to think. She sings a minor key version of the "We will be friends to-morrow." song ("I will be dead...") ending with her crying into her pillow.
In the morning Stephanie has somehow regained her countenance and steps out to face her fate. She leaves a book behind the title of which the viewer cannot make out (it will later be revealed to be on Japanese culture). The forces of darkness manifest themselves to claim their prize. Also a masked stranger arrives on a black motorbike. The question is put forth what choice LazyTown will take. Before any of the adults can answer, Stephanie steps forward, takes the sacrificial dagger and commits a textbook example of seppuku using "There is always a way" as her death poem. This turns out to be true since she has created a paradoxical situation where her soul can't be claimed (voluntary self-sacrifice), the compact is formally fulfilled (the caller was sacrificed) but the sacrificer cannot take on the successor role (by virtue of being dead). The situation is resolved when the stranger is suddenly unmasked. Robbie has recognized his sister Corvinia and forces her to step forward. After short deliberation the forces of darkness decide to take her soul as she was the person actually responsible. They even release Rick who falls into his brother's arms. The compact is formally dissolved. As a result Sportacus will be the last protector in the line and not have a #11 as successor but he will serve his full term to retirement.
Alternative endings:
1) Stephanie receives a first class burial at her favourite place, the playground. Ziggie performs a slow version of the traditional end dance number.
2) When Sportacus picks up Stephanie's body, it turns out that she is not dead and the dagger broken into tiny pieces. Universal rejoicing followed by the end dance number (with slightly altered text). Robbie and Rick join in.

Swatopluk

I actually have pangs of conscience about the latest installment. I fear I crossed a line there I should not have crossed. No, it's not about introducing death and destruction into an adorable TV series' setting, that's the whole purpose. The problem is that I did not take the characters as mere (1-dimensional) tools for the plot that just mechanically fulfill a function. The standard is to reduce them to just 'keepers of trademark emotions' that make them recognizable (Stingy is the greedy one, Ziggie has low self-esteem etc.). Easy, when they are literally puppets. What I did instead was to treat Stephanie as a 'real' human being and to throw her into a situation a real 8 year old child could not emotionally cope with (to put it mildly). That's not funny but child abuse by proxy. What makes it worse is that I also used a real scene from the series for it where Stephanie is at an emotional low-point but hopes that in the morning it will be possible to undo what has torn her and her friends apart that day. To twist that, replacing hope with total despair is simply cruel. This is totally different from turning a wholesome series for children into over-the-top splatter because the latter is not to be taken seriously (who would take Kermit turning Miss Piggy into pork pies seriously?). That it is 'unrealistic' that Stephanie's life is threatened by supernatural evil forces matters less than that the threat as such is taken seriously. It could have been a 'real' threat as far as she was concerned and the situation would not have changed, i.e. that of an 8 year old child knowing that it will die the next day in a very unpleasant way. Something like that has no place in a parody and to try to play it for laughs would make it even more cruel. In contrast, to give Robbie some real emotions beyond the usual villain reflexes is far less problematic. They, to a degree, enrich the character and don't abuse him. They would be just slightly out of place in the series because they would run counter to the standard episode scheme that require him to fail in a funny way. So I don't think I have to apologize for that.

Next (and likely last) installment in my LazyTown series will be an episode that I think could be part of the actual TV series (a lost episode so to speak).

Swatopluk

The LazyTown Slowboys
The Western bug has bitten th kids of LazyTown. Chief Big Red Lollipop of the Sweettooth tribe smokes his liquorice calumet before his wigwam while his beautiful squaw Pinkahontas practices the ritual sundance. But Boss McStingy, the rich rancher wants the playground for himself to let his piggies graze ("Then you would be a hog farmer not a cattle baron". "MY wild piggies are superior to mere bovines. Apart from that, we have no cows."). He sends his infamous cowgirl Calamity Trixie forward. Everyone but sheriff Meanswell (asleep at his desk) meets at Pixel's Lazy Horse Saloon for a sip of water, veggies and fruit. Of course the noise level is high and Robbie's sleep gets disturbed. "Western? With no silencers on the sixshooters. The Indians may have silent bows but make up for it with their wild war cries. What's next? A buffalo stampede? Hey, stampede! It's disguise time". He walk past the costume display cases. 1.Suit of Armor "Too rusty", 2.Esquimaux outfit "Too frosty", 3.Saloon dancer/whore "Too lusty (but could be tried later), 4.Mexican outfit with huge sombrero "Perfect!". "Now let's see, if we can get the kids indoors when the bulls stampede. Stingy - red bowtie, Trixie - red jacket and boots, Ziggie - red lollipop and cape, Pixel - red hair, Sportacus - red #10 on the chest, Bessie - red dress and lipstick, the pink girl - just pink, don't know whether that will be enough for the bulls. But usually she has a red apple somewhere. That leaves just the mayor but he should be harmless enough."
A short while later Don Robbie Rodriguez, cattle king, rides into town with his famous herd of longhorns (horns long enough to cover the whole width of the street).
Song: Won't you come up to LazyTown?
Mysteriously a new saloon, serving nachos, fatty burgers and coke and run by Rob McDonald, springs up too. Soon Pixel and Stephanie are alone with their unbuttered corn while the others consume junk food. Enter Rotten Gonzales, feared cattle thief. He drives away the longhorns and leaves a trail of eagle feathers (actually dyed chicken feathers). Don Rodiguez natuarlly suspects the Indians and demands their arrest from the sheriff. But both have an alibi ("I should have thought about that before putting all the work into building this saloon"). Everyone joins the posse to catch the bandit. Robbie has recycled his horse from the Prince Stingy episode, the rest mounts hobbyhorses. The trail leads to the herd grazing in front of the billboard hiding Robbie's lair. But there is no danger of disclosure because the posse comes under fire (Robbie has installed fireworks for that purpose). As planned the cattle stampedes and drives everyone back to the playground. Since no one waited to close the gates (and the red items work as planned as cow magnets) there is a chase round and round the playground. This of course triggers Sportacus' crystal and he comes down with his pedal-driven mini-glider. But (as planned by Robbie) his red #10 immediately attracts the attention of the bulls. At least this allows him to draw them away from the kids. But it is the mayor's turn to become the hero of the day. He jumps from the wall onto the back of the lead bull and to everyone's surprise manages to tame it. Working together the herd is now quickly corralled. Don Rodriguez is pleased but twirling his moustache is not a good idea for it comes off "Robbie Rotten!!!".
The mayor explains that he grew up on a farm and loved the (mechanical) bull riding at fairs. "I may be a bit out of shape and training but comes all back quickly when needed."
End dance number
Final scene. Robbie in his lair in his comfy chair. "That was soooo exhausting!". He pulls out a red handkerchief. Sounds of approaching stampede are heard.

Darlica

Quote from: Sibling DavidH on July 29, 2010, 08:51:28 AM
Being an avatar of Mr Pontipine from the children's TV show In The Night Garden, I assure you that there is no Rule 34 in my show! I don't see much of types 1) or 2) either.

I'm not saying Swato's wrong, mind you, only that In The Night Garden is pure insanity with none of these other tricks!

Bye bye, children.....

For "In The Night Garden" there is no need for 1,2 or 34... it's all in there already!!!

The whole thing looks like a hallucination to start with and then we have the characters:

Makka Pakka: I'd say he's even more stoned than Ewan McGregor's character in Trainspotting... 

Iglepiggle: I'm not sure what's wrong but he sure doesn't have all his horses in the his stable...

Upsy Daisy: Here's a girl that repeatedly falls with her head first in the lap of Igglepiggle and stays so for a good while before getting up, giggeling, just to do it all over again...

The Tombliboos: what was their relation again? Lovers in a ménage troi or just incestuous siblings? 

I so wonder what the creators and the boss who let it air for the first time where smoking...
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Sibling DavidH

You are dead right, Darli - the whole thing is as mad as a sack of frogs!  But Cap'n B loved it for a while and his mum said I look like Mr Pontipine, so I had matching Mr Pontipine T-shirts made for me and Cap'n B.  Then I thought he would make a nice avatar and now I'm a true Mr P through and through.  ;D

That is how the madness spreads.  :mua:

Aggie

I confess a soft spot for Spongebob Squarepants - those of you looking askance at me, get your eyeballs on the episode "Just One Bite" by any means necessary...

Another show that hardly needs touching up.
WWDDD?

pieces o nine

Pastor Exposes Perverted Little Cartoon Character
QuoteFreehold, Iowa - (April 2003) Complete shock filled the Landover Baptist main sanctuary last Sunday as Pastor Deacon Fred revealed in graphic detail, decadent hidden sexual messages in the popular cartoon series,  Sponge Bob, Square Pants™.

Just in case anyone is not aware, Landover Baptist is most def a spoof site!
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Swatopluk

But some real fundies 'found' the same things. Also remember that Barney the Dinosaur and the Teletubbies are disguised spearheads of the homosexual agenda.
Poe's Law applies.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

The relationship between Spongebob and Patrick Star is at times quasi homosexual and you don't have to be a fundie to see it as such or have you seen the episode in which they 'adopt'?

Not that I see anything wrong with it... :nervous:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Swatopluk

Now this thread is not about mine but other people's twisted minds >:( ;)

pieces o nine