News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Scriblerus's Scribblings

Started by Scriblerus the Philosophe, November 07, 2008, 03:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I find I tend to write more shorts than much else, so here's their home here on TTM. They cove

The Curse of Gautama
"Indra, Indra, Indra, why did you feel compelled to cheat with Ahlaya?" Bramaha asked Indra, shaking his gigantic head, rolling each set of eyes at the other deity.
       Indra wouldn't make eye contact, and his uneasy shifting made an unpleasant squelching noise. "But she's so pretty!" he whined.
       "So's your wife. How do you think she's going to feel about this when you get home? She's going to know, you know. I don't think Indrani is going to enjoy living with you now—you need to douche those or something because they smell."
       "Do you know how long that would take? There's a thousand of them!"
       "So I heard."
       Indra sniffed his arm, "I do smell...ew..."
       "You didn't seem to mind one of them earlier," Indra pointed out.
       "But that's just one of them! And besides, it was attached to a lovely lady."
       Bramaha sighed, "You know what? I don't think I can manage to live with you on the same planet I'm on in that condition. And I pity Indrani. So I'm going to ask Gautama to change the curse, to I dunno, six hundred livers in your nose or something."
       "Oh thank you, Bramaha! Thanks so much!"
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Based on a Real Life (TM) story?  ;) :mrgreen:

(I shouldn't say much on the subject, suffice to say that I'm allergic to regular antiperspirants and I'm forced to use stuff that doesn't last as long as I would like...)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.