News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Good News Channel

Started by Darlica, May 28, 2008, 09:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Opsa

I've done potato printing ones, too.

A local store was (alas) closing last June and they had all their card sets for only 25 a pack, so I stocked up on the cool non-denominational ones. They'll probably last me about three years.

Aggie

Thanks for the good wishes, Siblings! I was on a chairlift today, 'cause I got a ski pass and mean to catch up on nearly a decade of being away from the sport. :D
WWDDD?

Sibling DavidH

You got a ski pass, I've got an over-sixties bus pass.  :'(

Have fun, Aggie!

Opsa

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Sibling DavidH on December 16, 2011, 09:44:16 AM
For years we've had 100 run off and had a few spares, this year it's been 30% more, and I'm not really sure why.  Strange.

Clearly, it is a Toadfishy Miracle.  Or else someone let the squidlings loose in your house again.

;)

'tis a blessing to be mail-acquainted with so many.  I could buy a box of 20 and use it for years... alas.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Sibling DavidH

Hoorah, zippety doodah, I'm back in.  Thank you so much, everybody who had to do stuff to fix my bannination.  I won't try that again, though I must say I'm a bit surprised that a mere quote of spam was enough.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I don't think it was the quote, but possibly a bug in SMF, because you replied to the spammers thread it likely added your IP to bannable IPs, and I stupidly banned them both. I guess we'll have to be careful with the IPs next time we ban someone.  :-\
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Aggie

There's so little bannination done around here that I'm always scared of touching the controls.  Missed the whole kerfuffle, but glad to see you're back. :)
WWDDD?

Opsa

Thank you, Zone, for figuring out the mess. I missed having DavidH in here.

Griffin NoName

Glad to see you are back David.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

Merry Merry!  We are holding Crimble thanks David early this year due to my sister having to work on the official date.
WWDDD?

Aggie

Found a house (to share with a roommate) with major garden space, fruit trees and enough of a basement to have a workshop to myself. :)

It's also in town and walking distance to work and shopping, so I don't have to drive except for excursions.

moving out of mom & dad's basement :eraser:
WWDDD?

Sibling DavidH

Good news indeed!  Hope it goes well for you.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

A few weeks old news: I got a new car and I'm very happy about it.  :D  :drive:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.