News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What significant things have I done today?

Started by Griffin NoName, April 02, 2008, 08:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pieces o nine

I will post that middle cheerleader every day you make your goal.

She looks quite jazzed to be cheering for you!
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

ivor

pieces o nine

CONGRATULATIONS!

:sportsred:      :sportswoman:      :sportsbrunette:              :sportsred:      :sportswoman:      :sportsbrunette:     

I thought you might prefer the more conventional cheerleaders...  :)
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

Truly awesome news- good going, MB! Will you be moving, then?

Griffin NoName

Quote from: pieces o nine on July 28, 2011, 03:30:07 AM
I will post that middle cheerleader every day you make your goal.

She looks quite jazzed to be cheering for you!

Not today. No words. That means I have to spread today's minimum 100 across all the other days  :-\
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

Opsa

That's the most glum cheerleader I've ever seen! :LOL:

pieces o nine

Griffin NoName

Done another 100 words. Now 900/3000. Still not quite a third. But progress. And it's still only 8 a.m.

However, I have no idea how to make the leap to the next paragraph. I'm needing a bridge to the next chunk. I have lost my grip on the material.
Psychic Hotline Host

ivor

Yeah, gonna move to Dallas in a while.  I'll be doing contractor for the police. :D

pieces o nine

Quote from: Griffin NoName on July 31, 2011, 08:13:34 AM
Done another 100 words. Now 900/3000. Still not quite a third. But progress. And it's still only 8 a.m.

However, I have no idea how to make the leap to the next paragraph. I'm needing a bridge to the next chunk. I have lost my grip on the material.
                   For the next paragraph: what would you say if you were telling this to one of us?
Jot down those thoughts and try working from there.  Good luck!

Quote from: MentalBlock996Yeah, gonna move to Dallas in a while.  I'll be doing contractor for the police.  :D
Duje, you shoulda said so right up-front. I woulda picked cheerleaders what dint look like suspects to the vice squad... 

ivor

Quote from: pieces o nine on July 31, 2011, 09:07:40 PM
Duje, you shoulda said so right up-front. I woulda picked cheerleaders what dint look like suspects to the vice squad... 

Nothing personal but all women are suspects at this point. :mrgreen:  Especially that one...

Griffin NoName

Another 120 words. 1120/3000 now.

Made the leap to new sub-topic!

But very short of material on this new topic and very concerned about how I can therefore write enough on it. I may need to be incredibly inventive and worried about how much time I have to do that. The actual writing time is held up by the need to do basic research and I feel a bit cross that material wasn't covered in depth by the actual coursework leaving me a bit high and dry with this essay. Need to regroup, come up with a plan. Panicing about deadline.
Psychic Hotline Host

Opsa

Keep up the momentum, baybay!

(I should talk. I've wasted this whole day websurfing. I've been very, very bad!  :-[ )